4.0 out of 5 stars Nice
For the price, I really like these headphones.

When i first set them up i really noticed the "Airy" sound but after ensuring that the volume on my input device and the headphones were adjusted to an optimal level the sound is almost non-existant.

Published on April 3 2012 by Tungstun

1.0 out of 5 stars Very, very disappointing
Let me say, first off, these headphones 'could' be great. The sound that the listener receives is top-notch with deep bass, the range is sufficient for our home (I haven't actually tested beyond 20-30 feet, but I have no need to wander any further afield), they are very comfortable, and the ability to recharge is awesome. No mucking around with batteries or cables...
Published on Nov. 14 2011 by Luc

1.0 out of 5 stars Very, very disappointing, Nov. 14 2011
This review is from: Sony MDRRF925RK Wireless Headphone (Black) (Electronics)
However, I can NOT recommend this product. Sony has designed an ON/OFF switch that engages when the listener places the phones on their head, and disengages when the unit is removed (to save battery life when not cradled). This feature randomly engages and disengages while wearing the set, resulting in frequent and annoying clicks and pops in the listener's ear (and interruption to the audio stream). I've studied the unit and the mechanism that engages the audio feed is surprisingly flimsy and poorly engineered. Without moving or any noticeable cause from myself, the set will (POP! CRACK!!) repeatedly trip the power toggle frequently, resulting in much annoyance and frustration.
These phones, when they work, are awesome. However, they don't work in a fashion that myself or my family find acceptable (my daughter has given up on using them altogether). Very poorly designed and I'm extremely disappointed that I spent over $70 for a product that's basically unusable.
Also disappointed that, unknown to myself, Amazon does NOT accept refund or exchange. My only recourse is to contact Sony and pursue warranty repair. I'll chalk this up to a mistake made and I won't purchase electronics from Amazon in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, April 3 2012
This review is from: Sony MDRRF925RK Wireless Headphone (Black) (Electronics)
For the price, I really like these headphones.

The battery life really depends on the how loud you are listening to your input. I tend to listen at "room-level" or the level at which i would normally watch tv, and the battery has not died on me as yet. the most i have worn this thing is 4 hours.

Charging is easy, just sit on the base, but its important to match the arrows (sit the thing on the bse correctly) or it won't charge. Chargind time is about a 4 -1 ratio. For every hour of use you are going to require four hours to get it back to a full charge.

Its really comfortable on the head and ears, easy to wear and listen to for a long time. Awesome for do chores as it stay put on the right shaped head.

Again for the price...awesome

4.0 out of 5 stars Sony Wireless Headset, Aug. 3 2013
This review is from: Sony MDRRF925RK Wireless Headphone (Black) (Electronics)
Works as expected. This is a replacement headset for a 5 year old identical headset. Glad for the affordable pricing.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these headphones!, Jan. 27 2013
This review is from: Sony MDRRF925RK Wireless Headphone (Black) (Electronics)
I have had these for quite a while now and they work great! I can now watch TV in bed at night next to my snoring husband and hear everything clearly! I love the auto off feature, so they turn off when I remove them from my head. The sound is nice and crisp and clear and I can use them anywhere in my house and still hear the TV in my bedroom. For the price, these are great for my needs.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not satisfied, Feb. 28 2012
This review is from: Sony MDRRF925RK Wireless Headphone (Black) (Electronics)
Sound is very good, but it drop frequently, probably due to the switch that cut the sound when you take off the headphone to save energy. Veeeeery anoying to ear that continuous POP sound! I'm not satisfied at all with the product, i don't recommand it, but in the other hand, i'm very satisfied with the return policy from Amanzone. It's very easy to return, don't have to pay any returning charge, very good service! I will buy more in Amazone as long as they provide a good service like that!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony MDR-RF925K 900MHz Wireless Headphones, Sept. 1 2011
This review is from: Sony MDRRF925RK Wireless Headphone (Black) (Electronics)
I chose this product with my good experience with the previous Sony Cordless Stereo Headphones MDR-1F320R2. Even though the MDR-1F320R2 is in good condition, I could not get the replacement coin rechargeable Ni/Cd battery spare part either from Sony or any other dealers.I think that it has become a habit of Sony to make the customers abandon their product by not providing the necessary spare parts. I got a comparable coin rechargeable Ni/Cd battery from "Battery-ina-Flash" store with a slightly higher capacity and it works exceptionally well.
Apart from this complaint, the wireless headphones I purchased is excellent and very satisfying. Sound system is good and keep me engaged during my excercise. I want to point out that, during my research for this product, I found that this item is available in the U.S. about $30 cheaper than in my country, even though our currency is of higher exchange value. The retailer also gave much lower exchange rate than available in the market. This makes me worry about purchasing items from Amazone.ca which I consider is not a fair online service.
My family made this aware to Amazone on several attempts and they do not want to change their policy of the unfairness. When our $ was lower we paid more and we are also punished with better currency exchange rate. Is there a gauging going on? Hope other customers will mention this aspect to Amazone.ca and other Online services.
By the by, the free shipping for items more than $50 is a joke, the excuse being that the items are send by other merchants and not from Amazone warehouse.

5.0 out of 5 stars these are great, Feb. 25 2014
This review is from: Sony MDRRF925RK Wireless Headphone (Black) (Electronics)
work like a charm. we have 2 sets, one for each TV and have them set on channel 1 and 3 respectively. That way we can use them while listening to different TVs, or can change the channel on the headset and use both of them listening to one TV.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy these headphones, Feb. 16 2014
This review is from: Sony MDRRF925RK Wireless Headphone (Black) (Electronics)
I had these headphones for less then a year now. When I first started using them the sound was clear. They sounded really great.
That did not last. Several months later the headphones started making a small pop sound and the sound would cut off for a second. This would happen now and then at first but started getting more frequent. Later they started making a constant hushing sound or white noise. Raising the volume higher did not stop you from hearing the white noise in the background. Changing to a different frequency did fix the problem. I do not recommend these headphones to anyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent headphones, Feb. 3 2014
This review is from: Sony MDRRF925RK Wireless Headphone (Black) (Electronics)
As my title states, these are decent headphones. Yes there is an occasional POP sound every now and again as stated by others. A little annoying at times but it's still way better than dealing with cables. They stay charged for a long time so this is not an issue. The sound is clear, bass is good so overall a decent pair of headphones. There are better, but for under $100 these are decent headphones.

ARRAY(0xa556d948)

Sony MDRRF925RK Wireless Headphone (Black)
CDN$ 99.97