countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout All-New Kindle Pets Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Color: Black|Change

on January 25, 2016
This sub is just ok. I tried it out, but it did not provide the low clean bass that I was looking for while hooked up to my home theatre. I ordered the BIC F12 and it completely outperforms the Polk PSW125 and for over a hundred dollars less. The F12 has a much more encompassing sound and has made my home theatre sound better than it has in a long time (the F12 was replacing a quality Cerwin Vega sub). I love the F12 and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great sub without breaking the bank.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 1, 2014
This Polk Audio sub is way to loud for my condo which makes it just Perfect! (: Thank You Amazon! for the great deals!!.
on September 19, 2015
Great subwoofer. Would buy another one. Great quality and sound. You will not be disappointed
on December 31, 2014
This subwoofer is such a great subwoofer with really deep, powerful and clear bass. I use this subwoofer with my onkyo receiver. I would recommend this subwoofer to anyone who is willing to spend a little bit more money!!!
on June 2, 2016