Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook Kindle Music Deals Store Cycling Tools minions

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(5 star)show all reviews
on May 6, 2007
Being a huge fan of Stargate SG-1 since the beginning, I had to purchase this season to add to my collection.

This show had a great idea to have a stargate that let's you travel through many dimensions and galaxies. The unusual storyline and cast is excellent! Whether you like sci-fi or not, this is fun to watch since it touches a lot of issues such as dealing with different kinds of nations and their beliefs, friendships, enemies, adventures and even comedy.

You will see the characters develop over time, the quirky unexpected humor, the use of an alien who doesn't fully understand human life on earth, the struggle of the oppressed, the lengths humans go in order to survive, politics and government bureaucracy.

This show is awsome on many different levels. On top of it all, they always keep the price very affordable. Money well spent.
on July 26, 2007
I have been an avid fan of Stargate ever since it started 10 years ago and I don't think there is any other space show that can top it! Every episode entertained you from start to finish and I just can't imagine any different characters then they had on there. An awesome show that I am truly going to miss!
on February 26, 2015
I'm a huge Stargate fan and was not disappointed with this purchase!!! Completed my series.....great stuff!!