4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this product., Nov. 25 2012
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 10-7977MPTT Swarovski Crystal Accented Two-Tone Watch (Watch)
I don't usually buy on line but was pleased with the time for delivery even though when I ordered, it was out of stock. I had it within 2 weeks. I am pleased with the watch, but have looked at a lot of Anne Klein watches in stores so I was happy that this one is authentic and consistent in design & quality. A little lighter weight than my other watches by Anne Klein but for the most part I like the way it looks and am quite pleased.
Like I said ,I don't do much on-line shopping but like Amazon.ca

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch, Jan. 30 2014
The watch is more beautiful than it's picture. I have a small wrist and it is a nice size for me; not too large or too small. The crystals in the watch make for a very elegant piece of jewelry. I would highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my mother., Sept. 18 2013
My mother loves this watch!-- I bought it for her birthday. She's had several unsolicited compliments on it and I am entirely pleased with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and quality!, June 23 2014
A beautiful watch that goes with either dress or casual wear. I've had it for just about a year and I absolutely love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed in size and extra cost, Sept. 12 2013
I was disappointed that the watch was actually much smaller than I thought it would be. Was also disappointed about paying 30$ for shipping through Wristwatch and now you offer the same watch at a lower price and with free shipping - that's a bit of a rip-off

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent valentie's day gift for my wife, Feb. 21 2013
This turned out to be the perfect gift for an excellent price.

The only downside is that she feels it is to fancy to wear every day.

Back to the shopping board we go for the next special event - mother's day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Jan. 29 2013
I love my watch and it arrived exactly when they said it would, yeah!!!
I have been wearing it ever since and would recommend it to any of my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a beautiful watch. Very accurate and it looks smaller than ..., June 27 2014
It's a beautiful watch. Very accurate and it looks smaller than in the picture. I bought for my mom as a mother's day gift and she loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Anne Klein Woman's Watch 10-7877MPTT, Feb. 22 2013
I love the watch, It is everything I hoped it would be. It is beautiful, I love the "bling". I have recommended it to all my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super proud of my watch, Aug. 26 2013
It look just like the pic and I feel pretty good walking around with this on my wrist. I have nothing to complain about :)