4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this product.
Published 21 months ago by Linda Pajot

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking but allergic to its band
It's a very nice, elegant watch, a perfect birthday gift to myself. But very unfortunately, the band material causes serious skin allergic reaction, both of my wrists were left red scar marks after allergy irritation. I only wish the scar will disappear eventually. I wonder if I can return or exchange it after a few days wearing.
Published 22 months ago by monalisa

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this product., Nov. 25 2012
This review is from: Anne Klein Women's 10-7977MPTT Swarovski Crystal Accented Two-Tone Watch (Watch)
I don't usually buy on line but was pleased with the time for delivery even though when I ordered, it was out of stock. I had it within 2 weeks. I am pleased with the watch, but have looked at a lot of Anne Klein watches in stores so I was happy that this one is authentic and consistent in design & quality. A little lighter weight than my other watches by Anne Klein but for the most part I like the way it looks and am quite pleased.
Like I said ,I don't do much on-line shopping but like Amazon.ca

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch, Jan. 30 2014
The watch is more beautiful than it's picture. I have a small wrist and it is a nice size for me; not too large or too small. The crystals in the watch make for a very elegant piece of jewelry. I would highly recommend this product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking but allergic to its band, Nov. 23 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a beautiful watch. Very accurate and it looks smaller than ..., June 27 2014
It's a beautiful watch. Very accurate and it looks smaller than in the picture. I bought for my mom as a mother's day gift and she loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and quality!, June 23 2014
A beautiful watch that goes with either dress or casual wear. I've had it for just about a year and I absolutely love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, Dec 2 2013
This is a present but the quality is very nice and I think she will really like it. The crystals fancy it up a bit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty, Nov. 19 2013
It was for my Mother-in-Law, she loves it. She didn't think it would be as nice as it really is, but proved her wrong c:

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my mother., Sept. 18 2013
My mother loves this watch!-- I bought it for her birthday. She's had several unsolicited compliments on it and I am entirely pleased with the purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed in size and extra cost, Sept. 12 2013
I was disappointed that the watch was actually much smaller than I thought it would be. Was also disappointed about paying 30$ for shipping through Wristwatch and now you offer the same watch at a lower price and with free shipping - that's a bit of a rip-off

5.0 out of 5 stars Super proud of my watch, Aug. 26 2013
It look just like the pic and I feel pretty good walking around with this on my wrist. I have nothing to complain about :)

Anne Klein Women's 10-7977MPTT Swarovski Crystal Accented Two-Tone Watch