5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect to make round eggs
I love cooking, but sometimes when I want to eat breakfast in a bagel, well getting that form can be difficult.
This item is perfect to get that form without leaving any scratches on my pans!
Easy to clean and never get burned (like those that are made of metal!!!)

Published on Dec 11 2010 by Stefanie Beaudin

2.0 out of 5 stars Trudeau 4 inch Egg Ring Yellow Sun
I couldn't find a metal egg ring so reluctantly settled for this. It didn't work for me. The egg white seeped under the rim and stuck to it. It was a horrible mess that I transferred to my plate. I don't recommend this item at all.
Published on Dec 20 2012 by Betty Joan Miller

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect to make round eggs, Dec 11 2010
Stefanie Beaudin "hitokiri_ookima" (Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This item is perfect to get that form without leaving any scratches on my pans!
Easy to clean and never get burned (like those that are made of metal!!!)

The other forms (heart and star) make it a nice touch and out of the ordinary when making breakfast. :)
Try it now!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, May 15 2011
Nicely made product. Easy clean up. The handle stays in place well. At 4", it is a bit large for english muffins. Need an 11 to 12 inch skillet to fit 2 in. No no-stick coating to flake off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Girlfriend Loves It!, Nov. 13 2012
This review is from: Trudeau 4-Inch Heart Shaped Egg Ring, Red (Kitchen)
Whenever my girlfriend stays the night, I surprise her with breakfast in the morning, and usually will try something different each time. She thought the heart eggs were really sweet. They clean nice, no chance of burning, and look really cute :) I would recommend getting two though, so you can cook two eggs at a time instead of waiting for one egg ring to free up

4.0 out of 5 stars Not so bad, really, May 28 2011
A little on the large size (diameter) for eggs...almost an egg-and-a-half to "fill" the bottom of the ring evenly...barely sticks to eggs, or pancake batter.....not a bad doo-hickey to have around for a little different egg style...works well for the p-cakes, as long as you don't put too much batter in the ring (don't be tempted to "max out" the height with batter)...overall-- what the heck, takes up no room and is kinda fun for home-made Mc (you know)'s....

4.0 out of 5 stars very cute, April 25 2011
This review is from: Trudeau 4-Inch Heart Shaped Egg Ring, Red (Kitchen)
it was very good except its not good for two eggs, you would have to do one egg at a time so its easier and faster, when i did the two eggs it took too long and was hard to control, havent tried the one egg yet but im assuming it would be a LOT better. its very cute for that special someone, my fiancee was very surprised and happy when he saw it on his toast, would be great for valintines day, or even just a normal day as a surprise

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR, Feb. 20 2012
We've been trying forever to find the perfect egg ring for bagels. This is the one.
As long as you spray it with non-stick spray inside out and underneath you won't be disappointed (or use olive oil brushed over it). You have to let it sit in the pan for at least 30 seconds before you crack your egg into it. These do fit a little big for english muffins but are perfect for our bagels. VERY HAPPY WITH THIS PRODUCT.

4.0 out of 5 stars It worked!, Feb. 17 2013
This review is from: Trudeau 4-Inch Heart Shaped Egg Ring, Red (Kitchen)
I bought this item for Valentine's Day in hopes that maybe it would spruce up the morning breakfast a little bit.... and it worked! The eggs did come out heart shaped (although, some of the egg white spilled out of the mould and into the pan), but overall it held most of the egg into this shape. Really cute! You can only make one egg at a time though, but overall it worked great and I'd recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars A little too big, March 28 2013
It works well and I use them (bought 2) all the time. Only criticism is that they are a little too big. You would need extra large size eggs to fill. I use large and it doesn't quite fill it up so you get a perfect round egg. My stove isn't exactly as level as it should be so at least the eggs don't run all over the fry pan. I just throw the rings in the dishwasher to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, Jan. 16 2012
This egg ring does the job! Perfect for making egg sandwiches. I have used the metal ones and the egg sticks terribly to those and the handle falls into the egg....but this egg ring does exactly what it says...keeps the egg shape...is easy to remove and easy to clean!

2.0 out of 5 stars Trudeau 4 inch Egg Ring Yellow Sun, Dec 20 2012