countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Color: Red Heart|Change

on March 20, 2016
A good quality silicone ring. It produces consistent sized eggs great for putting on an english muffin. Just be careful it is flat on the pan or on a griddle or the egg will leak out under it.
on January 15, 2016
I like it since it made my life easier...good presentation good start of the day.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 26, 2015
I find I need to use extra large eggs to fill the heart, other wise it is a breeze to make the cutest eggs for special occasions. I did find that you do have to use a none stick spray on the silicone prior to using it as it makes clean up a snap. Although it's an heart shaped ring I have been using it for pancakes as well and it works perfectly and actually use it for pancakes more often than I use it for eggs. I've had this for sometime and find it's quite durable. A fun gadget to have in your drawer for those special mornings.
on September 3, 2015
Our granddaughter thinks grandpa is the greatest cook! Thanks to the fantastic heart shaped rings
on April 22, 2015
Didn't work for me.
on January 25, 2015
ok
on January 25, 2015
ok
on November 8, 2014
I use these to make pancakes for my husband on Valentine's Day. The only drawback is it's still to get the pancake out of the ring, even when sprayed with Pam.
review image
on March 10, 2014
Works great! This product is reliable and great for the price. Very cute for younger children or just playful to have in the kitchen.
on March 10, 2014
For eggs its a little large if you are making a mcmuffin style sandwich, for a fried egg its an ok size, probably mostly a problem with my pan but the egg leaks out the bottom of the ring.