biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Audio CDChange

on March 9, 2008
I bought this album and it's getting better each time I listen to it. Lifehouse has done it right with this album, I'm just surprised the lack of songs being played on the radio cause the first 5 on the album are excellent.
1. Disarray
2. First Time
3. Whatever It Takes
4. Who We Are
5. Broken

First Time & Disarray are by far my favorites so If you want to examine the some songs before buying the album try these 2. I'm sure it well sell you.
on January 27, 2009
This version of Who We Are features alternate cover art and a 2nd disc featuring the Who We Are B-Sides and live tracks. There are a few special editions of this album available, but I believe this is the best buy because it features 5 new songs, whereas other versions feature fewer bonus tracks or more live versions of previously released songs. "Keep the Change" is my fav of the extra tracks.
review image
on July 15, 2015
Perfect condition. Just like the description.