5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my microwave clean!
It does exactly what it is supposed to do, keeping my food off the walls of my microwave. An added bonus is that it seems to help my food cook more evenly when it's on. The one sort of negative is that with it on, the food takes a bit longer to cook but that isn't really a big deal because by taking longer, I find it cooks more evenly giving me a better end result.
Published 16 months ago by Tanya C.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Its ok, It does what its suppose to do
Published 1 month ago by Hip Street HS-SCNR410 Handi-Sc...

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my microwave clean!, Jan. 24 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Prepworks from Progressive International PSMC-10 Microwavable Food Cover (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Aug. 15 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I should have had one of these years ago as it would have saved me a lot of work. Not only do I not get spatters all over the microwave, I don't get them on the cover either. I am assuming it is because of the air vents all the way around. The food also heats up more quickly at lower temperatures.

It's a great deal for the price, thanks Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, Jan. 28 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Works as it was meant to and is easy to clean as well. I would recommend this product to others!

4.0 out of 5 stars Versatile food cover, March 27 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Works for all kinds of dishes in the microwave. A very versatile food cover that encourages more use of the microwave ... super convenient.

5.0 out of 5 stars but to me for this price they are better than Dollar store ones, Dec 8 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Some may say this Cover is flimsy, but to me for this price they are better than Dollar store ones, stronger, more durable, recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Sept. 24 2013
Elizabeth Miller (Edmonton, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Great for heating leftovers. Also the flat top allows one to stack and heat two plates at the same time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, April 8 2015
Its ok, It does what its suppose to do

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, May 21 2015
Mergatroid - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
It works. What can you say?

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Aug. 26 2014