4.0 out of 5 stars IT ACTUALLY WORKS!!
I was somewhat sceptical that it would work well but it really does do it all. The only improvement I would like to see is a better non stick coating. The egg cups mark easily (dish cloth made swirl scatches on them) and will likely not stand the test of time.
Published on Jan. 23 2012 by Drew Sherwood

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well
The unit works well but I found that I really did not like my eggs and meat steamed instead of fried. Healthier but texture and taste were not great.
Published 7 months ago by Paul Senior

4.0 out of 5 stars IT ACTUALLY WORKS!!, Jan. 23 2012
This review is from: Back to Basics TEM4500 4-Slot Egg-and-Muffin Toaster, Black (Kitchen)

4.0 out of 5 stars Breakfast made Easy, Jan. 27 2012
Elaine K (Kingston,ontario ,Canada) - See all my reviews
This is a very practical product . It is a quick and efficient way to prepare breakfast. No pots no pans. hardly any clean up to speak of. In oder to be successful ,carefully follow instructions to the letter. I have not yet mastered my favourite consistency for the yolk but practice makes perfect. It does get hot and steamy so be cautious.It is a larger appliance so it does take up space, about the size of a breadbox. Perfect for a couple.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toaster/Egg-Poacher, Feb. 10 2012
We needed a new toaster and thought this would be a handy item to have. We love it and use it a number of times a week. It works great.

5.0 out of 5 stars toaster/egg cooker, April 15 2012
Toaster/egg cooker is one of the best appliances I have had in a long time. I could not find the crumb trays for awhile, but they are there. It took a few times to get the amount of water right so that the eggs were done just right as well as the toast. It also took a couple of times before I could figure out which way to set the bagel to get the correct side toasted. It was received very quickly from Amazon. We love it!! P.S. I also used it to steam asparagus and broccoli in the 8 slot egg cooker. Amazing!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to Basics TEM4500 4-Slot Egg-and-Muffin Toaster Review, Feb. 26 2012
Although we have only used this item a few times, each one was successful. The eggs were perfectly cooked and the toast was hot and ready with the eggs. I would highly recommend this item for those people on the go with very little time for breakfast. Ready in just a few minutes, the toaster is a welcome kitchen item in our house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, Jan. 20 2012
Bill Young (Martensville, SK, CA) - See all my reviews
The toaster part works really well and my wife has fallen in love with ease of using the egg cooker , WE are extremly pleasedwith this purchase-----------Bill

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Poacher/Toaster, Jan. 20 2012
I knew the moment I saw the Amazon email that this was a MUST. Despite being just before Christmas it turned up within 2 days of ordering - amazing. It is quite big, maybe normal toaster + a half but I made space. The instructions said to use spray on the pans but butter or marg do just as well. It's a real pleasure to use. Very simple and the water measure ensures you get your eggs exactly the way you like. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys a poached egg. It also soft and/or hard boils up to 8 eggs which might be useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lets get cracking, Dec 23 2011
Ted Faubert "hockey crazy" (Regina,sk) - See all my reviews
Took a chance on this item and I was extremely pleased. Cooke's eggs very fast and they way you like them depending on the setting, toast and eggs ready in only a few minutes and at the same time, with no greasy frying pan to clean or burning splatter.
Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Toaster Ever, July 13 2011
Who doesn't want to wake up to breakfast in 5 minutes? It makes a great sandwich to take when you're running out the door to work! The toast pop up exactly when your eggs are ready, so every thing is toasty warm too! Don't want eggs this morning? Fine! Just select toast only. Mornings have never been so great since I received this toaster. The slots are wide enough to accommodate my mothers home made bread too. Again, I really love this toaster!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cooks eggs man, March 19 2014
Cooks eggs good. there is that enuff words? Nope 12 more to go. Did I mention it cooks eggs good ?