Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook Kindle Music Deals Store Cycling Tools

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(4 star)show all reviews
on January 23, 2012
I was somewhat sceptical that it would work well but it really does do it all. The only improvement I would like to see is a better non stick coating. The egg cups mark easily (dish cloth made swirl scatches on them) and will likely not stand the test of time.
on January 27, 2012
This is a very practical product . It is a quick and efficient way to prepare breakfast. No pots no pans. hardly any clean up to speak of. In oder to be successful ,carefully follow instructions to the letter. I have not yet mastered my favourite consistency for the yolk but practice makes perfect. It does get hot and steamy so be cautious.It is a larger appliance so it does take up space, about the size of a breadbox. Perfect for a couple.
on November 14, 2011
I have a 16 year old boy who loves this thing. Works great but it takes up a lot of space. This is a hard item to find in Canada, quick shipping.
on March 25, 2012
This was kind of a spur of the moment purchase for me. I had a couple gift cards and decided to go shopping and this is what I found. Overall, I think it's really cool. It's a fun way to make breakfast sandwiches. Hard boiling the eggs worked awesomely. So far it seems to be working exactly as it's supposed to, and I've used it about 4 or 5 times now. I like the removable crumb tray. I am happy with it. There are a couple things I don't like about it, though.

Mainly that is the way the toaster works. At first I had it set exactly in the middle of the browning control (the way I like my other toaster), and found that it had just barely heated the muffin. So I'm still trying to figure that out. It doesn't work the same as a regular toaster, and I really wish it did. At least I still have my other toaster.

The second thing I think is worth mentioning is that it's pretty easy to get a steam burn with this thing. Be very careful with it.

I wish the measuring cup had measures for two poached eggs, rather than just one. That was the mistake I made the first time I tried it - I only put enough water in for one egg, and they didn't fully cook before it evaporated away, and I was all like "What the heck, I followed the instructions!?" Although it did seem to me like it would need more water than that... anyways, think double for the cup for two poached eggs.

Lastly, I would also recommend running the toaster until it no longer emits that horrible smell. Not just once. It may (most likely) take more than one run before the smell stops.

Other than that, I think that if it doesn't want to work properly for you, make sure you are following the instructions completely. Read that little book. The bagel option is only supposed to toast one side of the bread, so make sure the toaster doesn't think it's toasting bagels when that happens to your bread.
IUt