5.0 out of 5 stars Transfomers OST
Hands down, one of the best soundtracks ever! My only qualm is with the last song. It's the only song on the whole album that I don't like. They totally butchered the theme song. Anyway, the CD insert has some nice full color images from the movie. Good quality packaging, not crappy like those other CD compilations.

There are two things that would have...
Published on Aug. 20 2007 by Assilem

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected but...
Published 4 months ago by Carey

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected but..., Dec 19 2013
This review is from: Transformers: Music From The Motion Picture (Audio CD)
So this is my first EVER item that I bought on amazon and I already made a mistake. I thought I was buying the orchestra music score which I prefer instead of listening to some random songs that they just slapped together. Not many good songs on it, just Linkin Parks "what I've done" and Disturbed "This moment" Julien-K "Technical Difficulties" wasn't too bad, but other than that, all the other songs were crap. I guess I need to pay attention more often to what I'm buying online.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great mixture, March 13 2008
This review is from: Transformers: Music From The Motion Picture (Audio CD)
I must admit that when I first heard this soundtrack I was disappointed. The main reason for that disappointment is because I expect some nice orchestral pieces.

However, after giving the soundtrack a chance I discovered it very good. I do indeed enjoy it.

Although IMHO it does not suit the movie, but I cannot judge the quality of the music based on that opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Transfomers OST, Aug. 20 2007
Assilem (Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Transformers: Music From The Motion Picture (Audio CD)

There are two things that would have made this the Holy Grail of Soundtracks for me. One, the original theme song from the television show would have been nice. Second, some album extras would have been cool too. Even if they were just stills from the movie. I made it a point to BUY this album rather than be 'evil' and download it. I was expecting some cool features to be added to the CD itself (to encourage purchasing). Oh well, I guess we don't need to be rewarded for doing the right thing every time ;).

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME SOUNDTRACK FOR AN INCREDIBLE MOVIE!!, Aug. 2 2007
This review is from: Transformers: Music From The Motion Picture (Audio CD)
The soundtrack begins with the song, What I've Done from Linkin Park and that song had 15 weeks at #1 on the Mainstream rock chart in the U.S. The soundtrack continues to impressive with the rockin, This Moment from Disturbed and then there's the ballad, Before It's Too Late from the Goo Goo Dolls and then there's Doomsday Clock from the Smashing Pumpkins. This soundtrack soars. One of the best soundtracks of the year!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not transform properly ..., Oct. 21 2007
D. Mckenzie "DMcK" (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Transformers: Music From The Motion Picture (Audio CD)
This soundtrack was broken. It didn't do the energy of the film justice. What the h*** were the producers thinking when they released this piece of garbage? The only reason I even gave it a 2 star rating was because of the first track. Skip this one. I wish I had.

1.0 out of 5 stars Injustice, Aug. 21 2007
Magnum (Nova Scotia,Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Transformers: Music From The Motion Picture (Audio CD)
I cannot believe that such a poor soundtrack could come from such a great movie!What's with wasting a third of the cd with music that was not in the movie.Oh well,I gues the only way to get a legit sound track is to wait for the dvd to come out.Soon,I hope!

ARRAY(0xaf135198)

Transformers: Music From The Motion Picture
Transformers: Music From The Motion Picture by Soundtracks & Original Casts (Audio CD - 2007)