Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Countdown to Black Friday in Lawn & Garden

Format: Audio CDChange

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(5 star).Show all reviews
on August 20, 2007
Hands down, one of the best soundtracks ever! My only qualm is with the last song. It's the only song on the whole album that I don't like. They totally butchered the theme song. Anyway, the CD insert has some nice full color images from the movie. Good quality packaging, not crappy like those other CD compilations.

There are two things that would have made this the Holy Grail of Soundtracks for me. One, the original theme song from the television show would have been nice. Second, some album extras would have been cool too. Even if they were just stills from the movie. I made it a point to BUY this album rather than be 'evil' and download it. I was expecting some cool features to be added to the CD itself (to encourage purchasing). Oh well, I guess we don't need to be rewarded for doing the right thing every time ;).
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 2, 2007
The soundtrack begins with the song, What I've Done from Linkin Park and that song had 15 weeks at #1 on the Mainstream rock chart in the U.S. The soundtrack continues to impressive with the rockin, This Moment from Disturbed and then there's the ballad, Before It's Too Late from the Goo Goo Dolls and then there's Doomsday Clock from the Smashing Pumpkins. This soundtrack soars. One of the best soundtracks of the year!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse