biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice ca_ty_gno Tools Furniture

Package Type: Standard PackagingChange
Price:$77.90+ Free shipping

on May 6, 2015
Excellent quality. Makes a perfect gift.
on November 20, 2014
Cracks caused by heat stress appeared approx 1 year later. I'm getting better life out of my Starfrit glass mugs.
on August 17, 2014
Keeps your coffee warm.
on June 26, 2014
These work very well to keep coffee hot. They also look very good when filled with a beverage. I gave the 2nd cup in the package of two to a workmate. He really likes it, too.
on September 25, 2013
This cup made by Bodum is both functional and easy to hold.
The double wall & special glass makes it easy to drink out of and the perfect size for cappuccino & latte lovers.
And you can always find it on Amazon.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 2, 2013
Cannot say enough great things about these mugs, the contents of them stay warm and they look great. Also, one of them arrived broken and the company was SO great about sending out a new one and following up. I have other Bodum products purchased off of Amazon and love them.
on December 26, 2012
One of the mugs arrived cracked.

This is an item that does not ship well, buy at your own risk.
on December 11, 2012
They look great but feel fragile. I haven't broken them yet but when I took it out of the box I expected something heftier. Hopefully they don't break on me. Works great though, the outer wall rarely gets hot.
on December 23, 2011
If you like your hot beverages hot while you drink them these mugs are perfect for you. I had 2 that I got a couple of years ago and because they worked so well and were not that fragile if handled properly........I ordered 2 more.
on December 10, 2011
I purchased a set of these mugs as I wanted a cool-looking clear mug that would keep my drink warmer longer.

The mugs are nice to drink from and look good on top of the espresso machine. Later, in order to determine how effective they are at retaining heat I did a hot water temperature test, where I measured water temperature over time as the hot water cooled as compared to a standard single-wall mug. The bodum mug performed only slightly better (and I mean slightly). One nice thing is the outer wall of the mug does not get hot, the bad thing about this is if you're using the cup warming tray on your espresso machine to warm these mugs up the heat does not transfer to the inside wall easily - lessening the effect.

After 1 week both mugs are now broken. The inside glass wall is paper thin. One I dropped from a height of about 18in into my dish tray (my fault) and the other broke washing it. There is also a breather on the bottom which lets moisture inside the air cavity.

In the end I would much rather have a clear, thick, single-wall mug capable of sustaining long term abuse.