countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on April 15, 2013
A must have for pet owners. Life is so much better now that I don't have to drag my regular vacuum from room to room, plug and unplug etc This picks up the pet hair so well, it's amazing.
on February 11, 2013
I luv this vacuum - great suction power on both floors and carpets. It's light weight and easy to use -- I'm very happy!
on August 22, 2014
Loving this for my bachelor apartment that's essentially the size of a postage stamp. With it, I can vacuum both my super old, falling apart, hardwood floors and the rugs that I've used to cover the most torn up pieces. I also like that you can remove the stick to turn it into a hand vac. The battery charges pretty fast too. So far, so good.
on July 1, 2013
Nice little vacuum. I find it easy to vacuum my apartment every day because there is no cord. I have floors and short hair rugs. Richard, Toronto
on April 22, 2013
I like the Eureka Quick Up very much. The only downside of it is that the head clogs up with fur from my cat and dog. Otherwise it's a great little vacuum.
on January 11, 2014
I love this little vacuum. It is light so does not hurt my back. I can lift from wall and begin to vacuum - NO CORD! It lasts the whole vacuuming of my condo. Easy to remove and empty each time. Will buy another for my cottage. One star missing as handle could be longer - for me.
on March 23, 2016
battery life very short yet charge time is extremely long. returned the product
on May 4, 2016
The battery is the bad part of the vacumm does'nt last longer 😪
on March 19, 2016
Handle very fragile. I return it.

See 1 answered question