boutiques-francophones snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite biss Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno Simple and secure cloud storage

on April 17, 2009
Got this for my wife's birthday, and she loves it. She loves the karaoke singing since she is able to easily memorize the lyrics. She plays it a lot, hopefully it doesn't mean that I get to play less games on our PS3.
on October 9, 2013
I've long been an XBox360 owner, and to be honest, the only regret I had about it was that Lips (and the subsequent free Karaoke game) are complete crap compared to SingStar. SingStar is a much more fun party game, has a better song selection, and is less hokey with its scoring. It's designed for a more competitive audience, for sure, but it's infinitely better. Definitely recommend.
on June 4, 2015
The blue mic I got doesn't work and has broken plastic bits coming off of it and the mics came in a sealed bag instead of in the package shown.The blue mic also showed signs of having been taken apart at one time or another.For having bought what was marked as a "new" product I would expect it to at least be all working.
on February 26, 2015
I innitially received the wrong disk although the mics worked well. I wrote and within a few minutes they replied and then immediately sent out the right disk and let me keep the wrong disk so I am very satisfied with the product and the customer service is A1. Would recommend to anyone and everyone!
on April 9, 2013
I bought the game for the birthday of my 7 year old girl. She loves the game but the choice of songs is not appropriate for her age. Songs are quite old and not that many. On the other hand, my husband and I are having a blast with this game.
on January 23, 2013
Wireless would be better, but can't find one.

It arrived within 3 days, just before Christmas.
Figured it would be late, due to Christmas rush.
I was pleasantly surprised.
on March 19, 2014
What I received is not actually what arrived. I had expected the PS3 mics, not PS2 ones. They worked thankfully. The box seemed previously opened so I am not sure if they were refurbished.
on February 5, 2010
I loved the Sing Star Bundle. I am hooked. My girlfriends and I played this game till 3:00am. We had a blast. I will order more Singstar games. Great for girls night in.
on February 10, 2014
Not much of a rock star singer, but the kids definitely think they are and they love it! Product arrived with no issues,
on May 12, 2014
The Blue Mic Does not work im not to sure why just wont give of any sound. Red one works fine tho overall good purchase