4.0 out of 5 stars Very Simple Way to Cook
Published on Jan. 21 2010 by Kessa Lynn

2.0 out of 5 stars small and doesn't head evenly
I got this grill hoping it would take a grill cheese or bagel. It's way too small for a bagel. The heating distribution is uneven. I bought it because it's small and I have very little counter space in my kitchen, but it doesn't seem like I would be able to use it much.
Published 7 months ago by T. Ngo

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Simple Way to Cook, Jan. 21 2010
This review is from: Proctor-Silex Compact Grill (Kitchen)
I bought the Proctor Silex® Compact Grill mostly due to its very low price compared to other compact grills that look to be about the same. Its a nice little appliance, doesnt take up much room on the counter and for the price, it works pretty well. The only problem I have with mine is that it does not have an adjustable heat level button. The box said it has one and so does the instruction manual, but it doesnt. So I have to keep it at whatever heat it goes to when I plug it in.

Ive only cooked thinly sliced tofu and a few veggies on it so far. Its worked well. Because of its compact size, if you wanted to cook something thicker, I dont know how that would work out. You wouldnt be able to fully close the lid, so I dont know if your food would be fully cooked all the way around.

Im ending this though with a positive review. It works and its easy to use. It would be really useful in a dorm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Dec 30 2012
This review is from: Proctor-Silex Compact Grill (Kitchen)
I got my mini grill very quickly! It is perfect for one to two servings and easy to clean. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best $12 I ever spent., Feb. 2 2014
Jessica (Toronto, ON, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Proctor-Silex Compact Grill (Kitchen)
Sure, this little grill doesn't have temperature control, it's very small and the plates don't come off for washing. But it's TWELVE DOLLARS.

I adore this thing. I toast wraps and sandwiches and cook the occasional burger on it, and it's all I need it for! Best money I ever spent-- so glad I didn't bother buying something bigger with more features that I just really don't need.

2.0 out of 5 stars small and doesn't head evenly, Sept. 8 2013