countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Item Package Quantity: 1|Size: a|Change

on January 21, 2010
I bought the Proctor Silex® Compact Grill mostly due to its very low price compared to other compact grills that look to be about the same. Its a nice little appliance, doesnt take up much room on the counter and for the price, it works pretty well. The only problem I have with mine is that it does not have an adjustable heat level button. The box said it has one and so does the instruction manual, but it doesnt. So I have to keep it at whatever heat it goes to when I plug it in.

Ive only cooked thinly sliced tofu and a few veggies on it so far. Its worked well. Because of its compact size, if you wanted to cook something thicker, I dont know how that would work out. You wouldnt be able to fully close the lid, so I dont know if your food would be fully cooked all the way around.

Im ending this though with a positive review. It works and its easy to use. It would be really useful in a dorm.
on February 2, 2014
Sure, this little grill doesn't have temperature control, it's very small and the plates don't come off for washing. But it's TWELVE DOLLARS.

I adore this thing. I toast wraps and sandwiches and cook the occasional burger on it, and it's all I need it for! Best money I ever spent-- so glad I didn't bother buying something bigger with more features that I just really don't need.
on December 30, 2012
I got my mini grill very quickly! It is perfect for one to two servings and easy to clean. :)
on June 3, 2014
$12 grill what else do you want?
Cooks food but kind of burns chicken before it get cooked.
Takes a lot of getting used to in terms of using.
on September 8, 2013
I got this grill hoping it would take a grill cheese or bagel. It's way too small for a bagel. The heating distribution is uneven. I bought it because it's small and I have very little counter space in my kitchen, but it doesn't seem like I would be able to use it much.
on October 5, 2014
Handiest appliance to have when making a quick meal for one person. Especially for a hot breakfast. (French Toast) etc.
on April 19, 2015
Good grill kinda small and hard to clean
on April 24, 2015
Just what our student needed
on July 6, 2014