countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: DVD|Change
Price:$82.35+ $3.49 shipping

on January 5, 2012
Great video set. I was so excited to get it in the mail and definitely was not disappointed. It was everything I expected and more! Shared this with my family, and we had a great Christmas being able to watch all the old Christmas classics. What a great buy! Suggest this for anyone of all ages.
on January 20, 2013
This is a great set of movies to start as a family tradition to watch every Christmas, these were movies my grew up and watched with me and now these are movies I have introduced to my son and he loves them. This is a tradition I hope keeps getting passed down. This a wholesome family viewing!
on July 7, 2015
The case I received partially broken and it was sharp since it is made of hard plastic but the DVDs were in good condition and the set is awesome. Quality 10 Audio 10. Perfect for the family! Amazon - Just pack this one a little better huh? (Beautiful case otherwise)
on January 13, 2011
Great value for the money, almost as cheap as the individual DVDs. Contains all the usual holiday favourites. High quailty imaging. Why wait for the special to come on TV when you can watch it now? Also enjoyed the bonus CD with holiday music.
on January 4, 2012
This Christmas gift set is excellent for the entire family(young and old). You really can't go wrong with this purchase, you have all the family favorites, and a bonus CD soundtrack! Have a wonderful Christmas......
on May 13, 2011
Love Rudolf, love Frosty, the other movies, not so much. I had never even seen the others...ever! A Christmas Cricket? Really? Probably be better to purchase the ones you want individually, not worth the price.
on February 24, 2009
I found that this product brought back so many memories as a child, that I had to get this. I am so happy that I bought this video collection. I will watch it every Christmas for years to come, along side with my future children. Overall, the quality of the videos were great; the one tiny thing I found that I wasn't too thrilled about, was the fact that at least one of the movies (Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer), the character's mouths weren't moving the same time as the voicing/audio. I don't know if that's still an issue that you are trying to resolve, but nonetheless, it's not bothering me that much. If you do decide to replace it, I will not have a problem with it. Customer service is priority in delivery great products. I'm hoping there will be more great products like this to come in the future. Thanks so much!
on April 6, 2013
I remember watching these on TV every Christmas. Now days at Christmas time the movies they show not even Christmas related half the time. If you have kids, this is the perfect thing to let them watch.
on July 6, 2015
I got this set for my daughter, to celebrate the holiday season. She loves it and requests some of the "old favourites" well past the Christmas season. Totally worth it.
on November 26, 2014
Awesome product. Super cute box set! Looks like a book! DVDs are awesome any kid would love to watch these during the holidays! Great buy and great price :) well worth it!