4.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas classics
I couldn't figure out which box set to buy; there's this one "The Original Christmas Classics" and another "Classic Christmas Favourites." So I bought both. I saved a lot buying them off Amazon, at least $20, even including shipping costs, and amazon had them to my door within a few days. I can't say enough good things about amazon, I'm truly amazed at their speed of...
Published on Dec 25 2011 by Sparkle

3.0 out of 5 stars The Chritmas Classics Gift set
Love Rudolf, love Frosty, the other movies, not so much. I had never even seen the others...ever! A Christmas Cricket? Really? Probably be better to purchase the ones you want individually, not worth the price.
Published on May 13 2011 by Andie R

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, Jan. 5 2012
This review is from: Original Christmas Classics Gift Set (DVD)
Great video set. I was so excited to get it in the mail and definitely was not disappointed. It was everything I expected and more! Shared this with my family, and we had a great Christmas being able to watch all the old Christmas classics. What a great buy! Suggest this for anyone of all ages.

4.0 out of 5 stars Must watch a Christmas!, Jan. 20 2013
This review is from: Original Christmas Classics Gift Set (DVD)
This is a great set of movies to start as a family tradition to watch every Christmas, these were movies my grew up and watched with me and now these are movies I have introduced to my son and he loves them. This is a tradition I hope keeps getting passed down. This a wholesome family viewing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for the money, Jan. 13 2011
This review is from: Original Christmas Classics Gift Set (DVD)
Great value for the money, almost as cheap as the individual DVDs. Contains all the usual holiday favourites. High quailty imaging. Why wait for the special to come on TV when you can watch it now? Also enjoyed the bonus CD with holiday music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate Christmas classic for the family, Jan. 4 2012
Ryan Wright "Ryan" (Montreal) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Original Christmas Classics Gift Set (DVD)
This Christmas gift set is excellent for the entire family(young and old). You really can't go wrong with this purchase, you have all the family favorites, and a bonus CD soundtrack! Have a wonderful Christmas......

3.0 out of 5 stars The Chritmas Classics Gift set, May 13 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Memories!, Feb. 24 2009
Sandy Gaidola "Sandola" (Ancaster, ON Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Original Christmas Classics Gift Set (DVD)
I found that this product brought back so many memories as a child, that I had to get this. I am so happy that I bought this video collection. I will watch it every Christmas for years to come, along side with my future children. Overall, the quality of the videos were great; the one tiny thing I found that I wasn't too thrilled about, was the fact that at least one of the movies (Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer), the character's mouths weren't moving the same time as the voicing/audio. I don't know if that's still an issue that you are trying to resolve, but nonetheless, it's not bothering me that much. If you do decide to replace it, I will not have a problem with it. Customer service is priority in delivery great products. I'm hoping there will be more great products like this to come in the future. Thanks so much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Childhood relived, April 6 2013
This review is from: Original Christmas Classics Gift Set (DVD)
I remember watching these on TV every Christmas. Now days at Christmas time the movies they show not even Christmas related half the time. If you have kids, this is the perfect thing to let them watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, Nov. 26 2014
This review is from: Original Christmas Classics Gift Set (DVD)
Awesome product. Super cute box set! Looks like a book! DVDs are awesome any kid would love to watch these during the holidays! Great buy and great price :) well worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Dec 17 2012
This review is from: Original Christmas Classics Gift Set (DVD)
My packages was an amazing price, I got it fast and my Nieces love it. It's been a hit wonder in my home. Classic's for a phenomenal price is always a winner!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, Feb. 6 2014
EB (Montreal, Quebec Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Original Christmas Classics Gift Set (DVD)
I love "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" and the other movies are an added bonus! Fantastic music, great claymation and animation - classics indeed.

Original Christmas Classics Gift Set
Original Christmas Classics Gift Set by Takeya Nakamura (DVD - 2009)
CDN$ 34.95 CDN$ 25.99