4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price
Basic computer speakers. They sound fine to me.

- Only the one dial for volume control and on/off. I would prefer on/off to be a separate button so you don't have to adjust the volume every time.
- Power cord comes off the left speaker and is very short.
Published 4 months ago by Stephen Schram

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the price
Published 3 months ago by Elie MOUSSA

2.0 out of 5 stars Sound quality leaves a lot to be desired, Feb. 4 2014
Matthew C (Toronto Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech 980-000012 S120 2.0 Multimedia Speakers, Black (Personal Computers)
Great value, but the sound seems like its far away in a distant tunnel. Was disappointed with these and I returned them for another Logitech model.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the price, Jan. 21 2014
Elie MOUSSA - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
The cable on these speakers broke easily. It doesn't have the new technology that prevents this, you know, the new kind of cables that are more resistant. Anyways, Logitech replaced it under warranty, but the replacement speakers have a horrible buzzing sound. Unfortunately, I only discovered this after the warranty expired so I couldn't replace them a 2nd time. I would definitely not buy them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, Dec 16 2013
Basic computer speakers. They sound fine to me.

- Power cord comes off the left speaker and is very short.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good!, Dec 14 2013
Wasn't expecting much when I purchased these, actually surprised they work very well! I don't have any complaints besides the fact that the sound quality isn't amazing amazing. Really worth the price, well obviously. Recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product for the price, July 23 2011
There is nothing negative I could say about these considering the price point, my expectations were not unrealistic. These are very functional, nice size and design. There is little or no base level so they tend to sound tinny but for my second work computer they do just fine. The headphone jack is a nice touch for a lower priced product.

4.0 out of 5 stars A purchase you wonr regret, May 19 2010
Valeyard (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
Picked up these speakers expecting them to be nice cheap moderate speakers to use on the guest computer.

However I was pleasantly surprised to hear clear crystal sound with a large volume capability. Actually better then some other speakers I paid twice the amount for.

Don't be put off by the price this is worth every penny. I may even pick up another batch.
When the speakers are powered on there is a bright orange power light in front, it's not an issue for myself but for those who like a certain look with their tech its something you should know. The actual design of the speakers however are small the preview picture makes them seem larger but this is by no means a flaw.

The cables for the speakers are average if you like having 1 speaker each side of your monitor I would recommend this up to a 22 inch monitor. Any larger and you'll have to place your speakers in an alternative way to look neat the actual input cable is about 3 feet so if your using a desktop tower it it should be able to reach it anywhere on your desk.

Overall these are above avaerage speakers at a price that wont burn your wallet. Go for it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little boost, May 9 2010
The speakers were a great price and exactly what I needed. Perfect if you're looking to boost your laptop sound capability beyond having to put you ear on the built in speakers. Great for small spaces.

2.0 out of 5 stars Humming noise, avoid, Nov. 18 2011
I don't know how this item got so many good reviews on the US site, but i got it, now 2 days after there is this humming noise that comes out whenever we're listening to something, its extremely annoying, and i wish i hadn't bought this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, Aug. 11 2011
I got these and right out of the box one speaker keeps cutting out all the time. and the only way to get it back is to unplug from my computer and plug them back in. i wish i never them. waste of money. after i did get new ones for free i made a video here:[...]

ARRAY(0xbcfe9590)