4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad!, May 21 2013
This review is from: Alien Triple Pack (Alien / Aliens / Alien 3) [Import] (DVD)
I had originally bought this as a Christmas present, but ended up keeping it myself when I found another deal. I still would have given it as a gift if I didn't like it so much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good movies, Jan. 2 2013
If you like 'bug' movies (as my husband calls them) - them you'll love these. Awful acid dripping creatures that are always around a corner or in a hidden compartment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Alien - Aliens - Alien 3, March 6 2012
This was a gift for my boyfriend for Christmas. He loved it. We are both big fans of the Alien franchise. Delivered on time, no damage whatsoever on the product. We were pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, Dec 21 2011
Great value for the money. Had not seen these movies since they were in the theatres way back. The 1st and 2nd movie are absolutely GREAT ! Not a big fan of the 3rd but the three togther are a great buy. Even after all this time, they still hold up VERY well and I certainly jumped out of my seat a few times. Love Sigourney Weaver, great actress !

Alien Triple Pack (Alien / Aliens / Alien 3) [Import]