5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Prenatal DVD
I am just shy of 6 months pregnant right now and have been looking for straight forward effective workouts to continue doing while pregnant. I purchased a few off of Amazon that had good reviews but was quickly let down as some were too fast, too irritating, too difficult with back pain, etc.....

UNTIL THIS ONE!

Not only is she extremely pleasing to...
Published on June 2 2011 by ReaderReader

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Not nearly challenging enough and the instructions were annoying as well as music.
Published 4 months ago by Lindsay

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Prenatal DVD, June 2 2011

UNTIL THIS ONE!

Not only is she extremely pleasing to workout with (unlike some very annoying workout DVD hosts) but the workouts are simple, effective and only take 10 minutes each. I have gotten into the habit of teaming 2 different workouts each session and then adding some walking or biking.

If you are a busy individual but want to pack in a little punch when time permits, this is a great choice. I have done pilates in the past but it has been years and I am still able to keep up with this and follow the correct breathing/ techniques.

WELL WORTH IT!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great. Fast. Versatile., April 29 2011
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution: Prenatal Pilates (DVD)
I would decide on a workout regime based on personal preference, but this one is nice and quick: you can pick which 10 minute workouts you want to create anything from a ten-minute to an hour-long workout.
My favourite is the Pilates for Flexibility. Also, pilates for buns and thighs - difficult but short and rewarding! And anyone can benefit from these, expecting or not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great workout!, Aug. 10 2010
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution: Prenatal Pilates (DVD)
I love this DVD! I used to dance when I was younger and I feel like a lot of the exercises remind me of the stretching I used to do when dancing. At 25 weeks pregnant, I manage to do the entire DVD in one go, but I'll admit to taking a few breaks in-between sections. The instructor is really good, but she is quite fast-paced and gets your heart rate going. I also own some prenatal yoga DVD, but it wasn't moving enough for me. I love that I can keep the fitness up with the weights in this DVD. Truly, a good investment!

5.0 out of 5 stars Short and sweet - love it!, Oct. 15 2009
Sarah Schultz "NurseLovesFarmer" (Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution: Prenatal Pilates (DVD)
I ordered quite a few prenatal pilates and yoga DVD's and this is by far my favorite! Each section is only 10 minutes long, so there's no excuse not to do them - which I love. You can customize your workout and do 1, 2, 3, or all sessions at once. Lizbeth is a great instructor and keeps me wanting to come back for more. She does move pretty quickly between positions/exercises, so I recommend a bit of a background in pilates or patience the first few times you do it. I highly recommend this DVD.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for women already in good shape, Sept. 22 2014
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution: Prenatal Pilates (DVD)
I like this DVD because the exercises are short (only 10 minutes of your time). However, I found some of the exercises too difficult and not appropriate for pregnant women. I am relatively in good shape and have been doing pilates for 7 years, but when I was pregnant I could not work my core muscles like Lizbeth Garcia does, couldn't like on my back either after I was passed 6 months. If you already in good shape it's great, but if you are a first-timer and are trying to stay in shape while pregnant I recommend something more smooth and easy. Overall it's a good workout DVD especially for 1st and 2nd trimester and I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Toning, May 29 2013
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution: Prenatal Pilates (DVD)
Great for those who were toned before pregnancy. You really feel the burn, esp glutes. I was toned well before pregnancy and this DVD is great to maintain my shape. The instructor is great too. Only speaks as needed, no annoying convos. Relaxing as well. I highly recommend this DVD for those who want to tone and do not have alot of time to workout. Great for your core workout after you do your cardio.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great workout throughout whole pregnancy!, May 17 2011
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution: Prenatal Pilates (DVD)
This is an awesome workout for each trimester of pregnancy. You have the option to chose your 10 minute workout. It also uses weights for strength training. I used it everyday!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quick and easy workout, Oct. 3 2014
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution: Prenatal Pilates (DVD)
I ordered this dvd in hopes of using it to stay in shape while pregnant. I usually worked out 4 days a week before baby and was finding it hard to stick with as my body changes. The exercises are really short so you need to do at least three of them to even get a decent workout. They are pretty easy so if you are used to working out you might find these way to easy and not challenging enough. I must say though now that I am in my third trimester though it is a lot harder to do my regular exercises so this dvd is a nice quick routine for me to do when Im feeling up to it haha.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent prenatal workout DVD!, Aug. 22 2014
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution: Prenatal Pilates (DVD)
This workout DVD has kept me fit throughout my pregnancy. I am almost 9 months pregnant now, still toned, and feeling great. If you liked Winsor Pilates or Turbo Jam prior to your pregnancy, you will enjoy this DVD. This workout program incorporates all of the routines from those workouts, but modified to have the right intensity for expecting mothers.

I usually combine three workouts at a time when working out and I love that the 10 minute workouts allow me to tailor my workouts depending on how I feel that day. The host is pleasant to workout with as well.

Edit (Nov 2014): I am at 7 weeks postpartum recovering from a c-section. I find the postpartum flat belly workout to be slightly intense, but the prenatal exercises are perfect for helping me transition into regular exercises again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome pregnancy fitness DVD, Jan. 7 2010
Shayna Coward - See all my reviews
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution: Prenatal Pilates (DVD)
I own several of the other 10 Minute Solution Pilates DVD and when I found out I was expecting I was thrilled to find that they also make a prenatal DVD. This is part of my daily routine and I love it. I can vary the length of my routine with the various 10 minute options so it suits how I'm feeling on a particular day. The workouts are easy to follow and you can make it as challenging as you need by selecting which work outs you'd like to do.

10 Minute Solution: Prenatal Pilates
10 Minute Solution: Prenatal Pilates by Lizbeth Garcia (DVD - 2007)
CDN$ 19.98 CDN$ 15.83