5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Prenatal DVD
I am just shy of 6 months pregnant right now and have been looking for straight forward effective workouts to continue doing while pregnant. I purchased a few off of Amazon that had good reviews but was quickly let down as some were too fast, too irritating, too difficult with back pain, etc.....

UNTIL THIS ONE!

Not only is she extremely pleasing to...
Published on June 2 2011 by ReaderReader

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Not nearly challenging enough and the instructions were annoying as well as music.
Published 21 days ago by Lindsay

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Prenatal DVD, June 2 2011

UNTIL THIS ONE!

Not only is she extremely pleasing to workout with (unlike some very annoying workout DVD hosts) but the workouts are simple, effective and only take 10 minutes each. I have gotten into the habit of teaming 2 different workouts each session and then adding some walking or biking.

If you are a busy individual but want to pack in a little punch when time permits, this is a great choice. I have done pilates in the past but it has been years and I am still able to keep up with this and follow the correct breathing/ techniques.

WELL WORTH IT!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great. Fast. Versatile., April 29 2011
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution: Prenatal Pilates [Import] (DVD)
I would decide on a workout regime based on personal preference, but this one is nice and quick: you can pick which 10 minute workouts you want to create anything from a ten-minute to an hour-long workout.
My favourite is the Pilates for Flexibility. Also, pilates for buns and thighs - difficult but short and rewarding! And anyone can benefit from these, expecting or not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Toning, May 29 2013
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution: Prenatal Pilates [Import] (DVD)
Great for those who were toned before pregnancy. You really feel the burn, esp glutes. I was toned well before pregnancy and this DVD is great to maintain my shape. The instructor is great too. Only speaks as needed, no annoying convos. Relaxing as well. I highly recommend this DVD for those who want to tone and do not have alot of time to workout. Great for your core workout after you do your cardio.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great workout throughout whole pregnancy!, May 17 2011
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution: Prenatal Pilates [Import] (DVD)
This is an awesome workout for each trimester of pregnancy. You have the option to chose your 10 minute workout. It also uses weights for strength training. I used it everyday!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great workout!, Aug. 10 2010
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution: Prenatal Pilates [Import] (DVD)
I love this DVD! I used to dance when I was younger and I feel like a lot of the exercises remind me of the stretching I used to do when dancing. At 25 weeks pregnant, I manage to do the entire DVD in one go, but I'll admit to taking a few breaks in-between sections. The instructor is really good, but she is quite fast-paced and gets your heart rate going. I also own some prenatal yoga DVD, but it wasn't moving enough for me. I love that I can keep the fitness up with the weights in this DVD. Truly, a good investment!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent prenatal workout DVD!, Aug. 22 2014
Kim (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution: Prenatal Pilates [Import] (DVD)
This workout DVD has kept me fit throughout my pregnancy. I am almost 9 months pregnant now, still toned, and feeling great. If you liked Winsor Pilates or Turbo Jam prior to your pregnancy, you will enjoy this DVD. This workout program incorporates all of the routines from those workouts, but modified to have the right intensity for expecting mothers.

I usually combine three workouts at a time when working out and I love that the 10 minute workouts allow me to tailor my workouts depending on how I feel that day. The host is pleasant to workout with as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great work out DVD, March 12 2014
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution: Prenatal Pilates [Import] (DVD)
Absolutely love this video. Perfect of you only have time to do a 10 or 20 min work out! Routines are super easy.. I would recommend this video!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, Dec 13 2013
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution: Prenatal Pilates [Import] (DVD)
I really enjoyed this workout DVD. Lizbeth is great at leading and demonstrating the excersises, especially considering she is 36 weeks pregnant. I loved the 10 minute segment format it was easy to work into a busy day. The stretches helped me keep moving throughout the pregnancy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great prenatal pilates dvd!, Sept. 7 2013
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution: Prenatal Pilates [Import] (DVD)
I like that each episode is 10 mins long. It makes me want to keep doing them as it makes the time go by quicker. She is upbeat, fun, and also very pregnant!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quick workout, July 14 2013
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution: Prenatal Pilates [Import] (DVD)
I like this DVD because you can choose to do the whole thing, or just 10 minute segments. The core Pilates is great - hopefully it will help during labour!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

10 Minute Solution: Prenatal Pilates [Import]
10 Minute Solution: Prenatal Pilates [Import] by Lizbeth Garcia (DVD - 2007)
CDN$ 19.97 CDN$ 15.83