biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno Simple and secure cloud storage

on March 17, 2014
I have this on my keyring and it comes in handy all the time! Fixing glasses, opening packaging, slicing limes for cocktails, repairing loose zippers, temporary snowboard adjustments and cutting fingernails are all simple tasks for this little beauty. The knife is sharp as a bucket full of razorblades and the whole package is robust and engineered to last. I've never had any issues with mine, but it seems that I use it so much I can only hang on to it for a couple of years before it goes missing. This is my third one!
on October 6, 2012
It's not like I have daily knife time but this comes in handy at least once a day. I'm pleased to have it for light duty cutting. There appears to be a bit of corrosion on one of the components and it became stuck once when I was closing it.
on September 5, 2015
Came in dirty with oil spots and grime over it. Had to polish it myself; would have returned it if I did not need to give it away as a gift. Would not recommend this vendor. I bought a micra from another vendor and it was much newer looking.
on February 4, 2016
Purchased mainly for the sisors to be used when taping hockey sticks. Works great for cutting excess tape. Small enough to carry with your keys and I'm sure the rest of the tools will come in handy as time goes on.
on May 9, 2012
Excellent little pocket multitool. My son gave me one years ago, and when we moved, it got lost. This one is handy for work, and home, opening packages, trimming loose stuff, just a great little tool.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 30, 2013
This is a great tool to keep in a survival kit, great for pulling splinters and thorns and taking out stitches. I would recommend this product not only for survival, but for a handy household tool.
on May 31, 2013
Worth the money, very useful on a keychain etc. Only downside is the tools are on the inside of the tool. Knife comes very sharp.
on February 15, 2014
Perfect size for your pocket; has all tools to do any substitute work; very well made; top quality material & well priced.