4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, But Not Quite My Favorite, Feb. 22 2013
X. Pert - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Oral-B Precision Clean Brush Head, 3-Count (Health and Beauty)
I have been using the Oral-B Vitality electric toothbrush for about six years now, and when I bought my toothbrush this was the standard brush head that came in the package. Since then I have used several different toothbrush heads with it. I found that this does a very good job of cleaning my teeth, but not quite as good a job as the Floss Action brush. This one doesn't seem to do quite as good a job as getting into all of the corners and cleaning all of the stain and plaque. While not my favorite it does come in as a close second.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oral B toothbrushes, Nov. 21 2011
The toothbrushes arrived quickly and at a good price. I was actually surprised how quickly they arrived. I will order them again from this company.

5.0 out of 5 stars brushes fit, Jan. 6 2013
I was worried ordering these that they wouldn't be the exact ones. I was quit happy when they snapped on and worked perfectly

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, July 7 2014
Works as expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I expected, just much cheaper!, Dec 20 2013
A third the price for the exact same product. What more to say? It's The real deal, forget buying local for 35 bucks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Star rating, Nov. 25 2013
Received that package in good time. Nothing was broken. Only reason for the 4 star is that the toothbrush package itself was not
sealed. If this was sent outside of Canada then I would rate as 5 star. if it was sent within Canada then I do not know the reason for the package not being sealed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, May 10 2013
The brush head is of good quality. I bought it for my son and husband. Since they don't complain, I guess it must be good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Authentic & great, Jan. 10 2013
I bought these directly from Amazon.com.ca seller. I was worried about authenticity, since these are renowned products to fake.

Was pleased to learn that they were in fact genuine. As such, they work perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Name brand and good quality, July 31 2014
Genuine name brand. We bought no name types on line and they can't compare. It is better to buy these ones. The price was very competitive.

Oral-B Precision Clean Brush Head, 3-Count