march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage scflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: DVD|Change

on March 25, 2016
Including the futuristic looking packaging and the fact that this is a really good series in the Star Trek world, I love this purchase. It arrived on the day it was supposed to and was in very good condition. Very satisfied.
on March 20, 2016
Even though all DVDs look perfect, 30% of the movies in my set has flaws during playback. Dvds "hang", scenes become pixilated, etc. VERY disappointing. I strongly advice against buying this particular set.
Seems like other people made the same experience, as you can buy replacement DVDs on Ebay.
on March 8, 2016
This is an awesome set for fans of the original Star Trek. I feel this picks up where the last left off. The addition of movies featuring both original and TNG adds to the experience and enjoyment in my humble opinion. Don't let this slip by until it is out of print and becomes super expensive!
on February 26, 2016
this item was really good
on February 3, 2016
Grew up on next gen. Reliving it now. Great series. Great Sci fi. Packaging could use improvement. That would give five star.
on January 24, 2016
Very well done
on January 17, 2016
I purchased this on sale for $119 CDN and my husband absolutely loves it! Great value for all of those episodes and I wish the other Star Trek series would be close to this price (unfortunately they are much more expensive still). The only downside to this selection is the case itself. We already managed to break the case in 3 parts. It's simply too big and flimsy to withstand even gentle use (and we were very gentle with it). But even this small flaw is not that big of a deal. I'm very happy with this purchase.
on January 8, 2016
I got a great deal on this and am very happy but I will mention that the case isn't very good. Package came quickly
on January 1, 2016
Very nice kit. Would love to order another one.
on December 2, 2015
Finally I have my own copy of this series. It came in a nice compact case and doesn't take too much room on the shelf. We couldn't be happier with it. I couldn't believe how fast it came.