biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVDChange

on February 3, 2016
Grew up on next gen. Reliving it now. Great series. Great Sci fi. Packaging could use improvement. That would give five star.
on January 24, 2016
Very well done
on January 17, 2016
I purchased this on sale for $119 CDN and my husband absolutely loves it! Great value for all of those episodes and I wish the other Star Trek series would be close to this price (unfortunately they are much more expensive still). The only downside to this selection is the case itself. We already managed to break the case in 3 parts. It's simply too big and flimsy to withstand even gentle use (and we were very gentle with it). But even this small flaw is not that big of a deal. I'm very happy with this purchase.
on January 8, 2016
I got a great deal on this and am very happy but I will mention that the case isn't very good. Package came quickly
on January 1, 2016
Very nice kit. Would love to order another one.
on December 2, 2015
Finally I have my own copy of this series. It came in a nice compact case and doesn't take too much room on the shelf. We couldn't be happier with it. I couldn't believe how fast it came.
on July 25, 2015
I love the series. The only reason giving a 4 star is because of the packaging. When I received and opened a lot of the plastic case just broke off. I don't think this was because of shipping its just cheap plastic.
on July 20, 2015
The order was exactly as described and was delivered in the time stated.
on June 29, 2015
love it
on May 13, 2015
This was not as advertised it was not new and the dvds were damaged