countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: DVD|Change

on July 20, 2016
Star Trek: The Next Generation: The Complete Series [Blu-ray]

Have been looking forward for the complete series of Star Trek : The next generation ( Blu ray) for sometime. With blu ray ,the picture quality is absolutely stunning. I started watching the series again as if it was the brand new series. I purchased the dvd complete set sometime ago and there is no comparison in quality. If you are a star trek fan I highly recommend the blu ray series. Now is the time to purchase the next generation.
on July 19, 2016
The only complaint I have is with the packaging, several of the disks will not stay secured as a result I purchased a CD case and transferred the collection to that. CBC would have produced a better product by using the slim cases for the Blu-rays. Which is to bad, I would have liked to have the Box Set it's self displayed in my collection on the shelf.
on July 16, 2016
Any Star Trek fan will love this set! Great price too! the only downfall was the outside box was ripped. :(
on July 15, 2016
Great show I would recommend to all
I love Blu Rays.
Great set!!! Good value!
on May 26, 2016
Arrived on time and was as described.
on March 25, 2016
Including the futuristic looking packaging and the fact that this is a really good series in the Star Trek world, I love this purchase. It arrived on the day it was supposed to and was in very good condition. Very satisfied.
on March 20, 2016
Even though all DVDs look perfect, 30% of the movies in my set has flaws during playback. Dvds "hang", scenes become pixilated, etc. VERY disappointing. I strongly advice against buying this particular set.
Seems like other people made the same experience, as you can buy replacement DVDs on Ebay.
on March 8, 2016
This is an awesome set for fans of the original Star Trek. I feel this picks up where the last left off. The addition of movies featuring both original and TNG adds to the experience and enjoyment in my humble opinion. Don't let this slip by until it is out of print and becomes super expensive!