5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product!
I am so glad I bought this! It has kept my son warm the entire winter. It is so soft and warm. Its stylish, washes really well and fits perfectly on my Peg Perego seat. I would recommend this to anyone.
Published 17 months ago by Lesley

3.0 out of 5 stars Over rated
I bought this product for my quinny buzz stroller I personally find it wasn't as warm as my jolly jumper car seat bunting bag. We live in toronto canada hopefully I can get more use out of it. I feltmy son's legs and they feel cold. He is quite tall as he still has space to grow into it which is great
Published 17 months ago by Sabi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product!, Feb. 19 2013
Lesley (Cambridge, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit in car seat, Nov. 13 2013
Bought this and tried many different ways to get it to fit my Britax B-Safe. Kept slipping off and the back didn't sit flat. Fits in the stroller seat well but my baby will be too big for it when he can go in the stroller seat. Disappointed in the product but got it at a good price so its not a total loss.

3.0 out of 5 stars Over rated, Feb. 11 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars bundle bag, Dec 12 2012
great
washed amazing
super warm and snuggly and fits car seat well

little pocket on outside comes in handy for pacifier storage or even to hide your phone or small wallet when on the go

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fit for Maxi Cosi, March 28 2013
TC (Toronto, ON) - See all my reviews
Excellent quality and fit. I bought both small and large versions. The small (infant) fit perfectly on the Maxi-Cosi Mico carseat and the large (toddler) fit perfectly on the Maxi Cosi Foray LX (matches length and width of the stroller seat perfectly). Keeps baby warm but not overheated for the GTA area. Also very soft and flexible, not stiff at all, even with the weather proof exterior. Great to know how it fits on different brands as universal fit isn't always universal fit.

I don't take the baby out of super cold days, -10 celcius plus wind is the coldest I've been out with this and baby was warm. But if you were to be out in super cold weather I'd suggest getting the JJ Cole Actic Bundleme as per their website....... "Providing premium protection from extreme weather conditions, the Arctic Bundleme is a must-have for cold weather."

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Ottawa winters, Nov. 19 2012
I bought this for my 18 month old as I found it difficult to keep blankets on him. He is super tall and there is still plenty of room left in it. I use it on my Mountain Buggy Duet, which it is a little big for, but it still fits reasonably well (and half the price of the MB version) - I just removed the seat to install it properly with the elastic around the back. My tall 3 year old also fits in it, so I just bought a pink one for her. I'm sure this will make the cold morning walks to school a bit more comfortable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this! I bought one for my daughter two ..., July 8 2014
Love this! I bought one for my daughter two years ago and just bought another one for my son. Very soft and easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, soft and adorable, March 16 2014
I didn't like any of the fleece bundle bags and once I got this in the mail I was in love. It's super soft, super warm and I recommend this to all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loooove It!, March 10 2014
We live in Manitoba and this year was one of the colder winters we have had. I was debating between the Urban JJ Cole and the Arctic. I am very happy I ended up getting this one. I had a February baby so it was still very cold when he was born.. -48 with the windshield to be exact. I made sure to put a hoodie on him with a couple blankets over top of him under the bundle and he stayed very warm. The reason I am happy with this one and not the Arctic is because on a day like today (March) it was only -2 and I when I did the routine- hoodie & blankets he was over heating! The poor little guy, I had to remove his hoodie and blankets in the store. When we arrived home he was the perfect temp. If I had the Arctic I would have to retire the bundle me already because I think it would be too hot for him. I do have a car seat canopy over the entire thing which helps block the wind a bit.. But all & all I am so happy with my purchase and our car seat system seems to be flawless with our JJ Cole Urban bundle me!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for freezing winter, Jan. 15 2014
This is good to use with a winter coat. It is not as warm as it looks...the out lining is good and waterproof. I would not recommended this for a cold winter as the layer is quit thin.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›