5.0 out of 5 stars Best Wiggles DVD Out There!
Published on April 13 2004

3.0 out of 5 stars Go, Wiggles, Ahoy!
We love to listen to the Wiggles. The songs are great... fun, catchy, imaginative. Their CD's rank highly in our collection. Toot Toot! is no exception. We simply love it!
Unfortunately, I was a little disappointed with some aspects of the video. My son, who is two, loves it and wants to watch it over and over. So, obviously, he disagrees with me (but he's not...
Published on Oct. 23 2002 by Elizabeth Bennett

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Wiggles DVD Out There!, April 13 2004
By A Customer
We have rented this in video form numerous times, and couldn't wait for it to be available on DVD. We bought it the day it came out and we just keep it in the player because my 22 month old son asks for it at least once a day, sometimes more. It keeps him up and moving while he watches, much better than just sitting there zoning out like with other shows. Best of all, my husband and I dance along with it too, so the whole family gets exercise!

4.0 out of 5 stars The Wiggles Toot Toot, April 3 2004
Misty Alvarado (San Antonio, Texas) - See all my reviews
This Wiggles DVD is a must have. It has enough familiar songs to keep the whole family moving. We enjoyed this very much, it is an older movie that doesn't have the newer effects that they use now, but it is still worth the money.

1.0 out of 5 stars TOOT TOOT!!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D, Oct. 17 2003
This review is from: Wiggles Toot Toot (VHS Tape)
Hi everybody, how are you being! Well I love the Wiggles. Not only I love them, but so do my daycare kids, Sethy, Corey, and my newest edition, lil' Tony! :-D We always "party down" to this tapey! Hehe! The world doesn't need that sad, depresssssing music from "musicians" like Alison Chains or whatever they're called. We need soft, happy, asinine pap like the wigglies! YAY YAY YAY! :-D :-D :-D
I would've given the tapey wapey poo more starsywarsys, but the title is to imitate the sound a train makes, and that noise is loud, and scares me and the kids when it passes by my daycare in Pennsylvania. (!!!!!!!!!!!). BUY IT ANYWAY THOUGH! IT RULES!! ;-) Hehe! Your pal, Mervie

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Wiggles Movie, Sept. 30 2003
Julia "I live every day as if it will be my l... (Oak Park, IL, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wiggles Toot Toot (VHS Tape)
This movie ties together an ongoing story line, some nice dance numbers and lots of The Wiggles' classic songs. Toot Toot features Halloran choreography at its best, some better props and locations than earlier films, and lots of Wiggles tunes. This is easily the most watchable Wiggles video for the adult companions of the vidoe's small owner.

5.0 out of 5 stars A First Class Wiggle, July 9 2003
Amanda Richards (Georgetown, Guyana) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME)
This review is from: Wiggles Toot Toot (VHS Tape)
This is by far the best Wiggle production ever. There are 18 songs, and that's a lot of entertainment.
Some of the songs are educational, an aspect sadly lacking in later Wiggles videos, and the children's dancing brings it all together.
"Look Both Ways", "John Bradlelum", "Henry's Underwater Big Band", and "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" are clear favorites in my family.
There's even a story line of the Big Red Car breaking down, and the very British mechanic who fixes it and gives some good advice. Officer Beaple's performance is great comic relief, and you even get Wags and Dorothy dancing the Tango!
To put it all together: "funny, entertaining, educational, catchy songs, professional choreography, cute kids, Wiggles at their best."

5.0 out of 5 stars The Wacky Wiggles at their Best!, June 29 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Wiggles Toot Toot (VHS Tape)
Okay, I think the Wiggles are and excellent singing group for children of all ages. Some people think the show is weird, but if it wasn't, jeff wouldn't fall asleep every day, and the Wiggles would not go in adventures with Wags the dog, Dorothy the Dinosaur, and of corse, the Friendly Pirate, Captain Feathersword!
It has a story to it to, the Wiggle's big red car broke down! Everyone is helping to fix it, do you think someone will be able to?
The songs will make anyone want to dance with the Wiggles. With familair songs, like "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" and new songs like "Go, Captain Feathersword, Ahoy!"
I think you will find a liking for at least one of these great people!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Wiggles Do It Again!, June 18 2003
This review is from: Wiggles Toot Toot (VHS Tape)
The Wiggles have invaded my home again. This time it is The Wiggles-Toot Toot! These young men fascinate my sixteen-month grandchild. We have several videos for him, but he will not watch any unless they are the Wiggles.
I think the thing that impresses me the most about The Wiggles - Toot Toot is it seems the whole video is done in vibrant color. It is very eye catching. The songs are very seems to stay in your head long after the video is over. This is entertainment at its best for a young child. This video has more educational value than others by the Wiggles. My grandson's favorite is the song where you actually can do the movements at his age, Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes I believe is the name of the song.
I give up on hoping to expand his interests. The Wiggles are here to stay and this grandmother might as well give up and just buy all the videos. This has to be entertainment at its best if it can captivate the attention of an active sixteen-month every time we play it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get This One Now!, May 29 2003
csm (The great Midwest!) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wiggles Toot Toot (VHS Tape)
The Wiggles are absolutely something else and this video is by far their best, I think. The songs are just so well written and it's so refreshing to hear something written for children that isn't just plain stupid like Barney. Three of these guys are teachers and it definitely comes out in what they're doing. Thanks a bunch Wiggles for all the fun. Just wish they'd include the dance steps so the moms out there can learn the dances faster! The song "Captain Feathersword Ahoy" is just amazing. The first time I saw it on the Disney channel I just sat down and couldn't believe it. Never has there been such attention paid to children's programming as what these guys are doing. A fully choreographed dance number, that song just captivates my child each time. Also, the song, Toot, Toot (Chugga Chugga Big Red Car) is an awesome song - just TRY to get that one out of your head. Grab this one for sure if you're not sure on what the Wiggles are all about. You will certainly be impressed.

4.0 out of 5 stars scarey captain feather sword?, May 8 2003
Krystal (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wiggles Toot Toot (VHS Tape)
my 11 month old son and i love the wiggles and really enjoy the video, "toot toot"; but i realized that he is consistently, very afraid of the the scene when the big red car back fires in the captain face and he comes close up to the screen with black on face! my son starts to get upset and frightened as soon as the part is getting close! and when he sees the captain's face all black, he cries a frightened cry; it really upset him! after it passes, he gets happy again with the next song and dance. he's never afraid of captain feather sword except for then. now, when that scene is coming up, i sit with him and laugh and giggle excitedly, "look, the captain is funny!" i just thought it was very cute and wanted to share this; i'm curious if any other babies are afraid of the same part? i suppose i can see why it is scarey. his face comes real close with black on it, and even the backround music is kinda scarey. very perceptive of my boy! lol i hope it passes; he just can't be scared of the captain because he's my favorite!! lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!!!, Jan. 15 2003
Lisa Kennelley "matzo419" (NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wiggles Toot Toot (VHS Tape)
This is an absolute favorite here with my 16 mos old. It is amazing that the Wiggles can get a child this age to not only pay attention throughout the entire video, but sing and dance too. The dances are fun and simple to do and he does some of the moves right along with them. He loves the wiggles so much that he pulls the videos right off my shelf and tries to put the videos in my vcr himself.

Wiggles Toot Toot!
Wiggles Toot Toot! by DVD (DVD - 2007)
CDN$ 70.82