countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Size: 7 qt|Change

on April 2, 2015
I am happy with this product overall, however on the underside of the handle it is rough and i cut myself the first time i picked up the lid.
on April 30, 2015
Parfait!

Le pain est excellent :)

Je dirais un peu plus gros que mon idée initiale. Le racheter je prendrais le modèle un peu plus petit.
Perfect
You can cook in it a very good bread!
on January 10, 2014
Lost my previous dutch oven in my last move, and this one is even better. I don't get that "rusty" flavour that the other one used to have.
on March 29, 2014
My wife always wanted one and this fit the requirement. She really likes it. It weighs a lot but that's to be expected. Very good quality.
on December 19, 2012
This kettle will definitely keep your stove from levitating. Heavy, solid. I don't have any experience with pre-seasoned cast iron, but would recommend a couple of re-seasonings. The exterior of the lid rusted a little when left outdoors in damp conditions. Probably to be expected. Great for that big pot of chili or stew.
on January 12, 2016
This is a BIG guy! Don't invest in this if you have a weak wrist or dont have the storage space to store the lid and the oven separately. I love it because we often cook big meals ( family of 6) and do entertain a lot. This will be going down generations... an heirloom!
on February 1, 2016
Got it for my SO for christmas. Great size, I love the basting tips, it works perfectly for dutch oven bread. I use several times per week.
on December 18, 2014
Excellent product. Used a few times, mostly for bread making : perfect for the job.
Fast delivery also to contribute to five star rating from me.