5.0 out of 5 stars Reba & Friends deliver the goods, Nov. 13 2007
Amanda Richards (Georgetown, Guyana) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME)
This review is from: Duets (Audio CD)
If you are a fan of Reba McEntire, or country music, or country-pop music, or if you just like good music, or know someone who does, then you should buy this album immediately.

Like, right now.

I mean it!

The first single from this album will knock your socks off. "Because of You" is a remake of the Kelly Clarkson hit from her album Breakaway, and of course Clarkson joins Reba both for the single, and for the video, which will also keep those socks flying. I think the video is one of my all time favorites, so make sure you check out these two beautiful ladies in a stunning performance. (Can you tell that I really like this song?)

For an encore, Reba teams up with Mr. Sexyback Justin Timberlake for single number two, "The Only Promise that Remains", and even though Reba completely overpowers Justin vocally, he gets props for writing the song. Also try "When You Love Someone Like That" with LeAnn Rimes, also on her album Family; "Faith in Love" (featuring Rascal Flatts); and especially "Everyday People" (featuring Carole King)

Other tracks feature Ronnie Dunn, Trisha Yearwood, Kenny Chesney, Vince Gill, Faith Hill and Don Henley, and believe me, there's not a stinker in the lot.

Amanda Richards

5.0 out of 5 stars Love her..., Dec 12 2013
Maria Stanley - See all my reviews
This review is from: Duets (Audio CD)
I went to see Reba in Kamloops just the other month, I have waited for a long time to see her..
It was nice to have some of her music to listen to before the concert..
The best artist ever….

4.0 out of 5 stars ok cd, Aug. 2 2013
This review is from: Duets (Audio CD)
some of reba's song choices aren't my taste but overall good cd. love to hear reba with others, great voices

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful duets, Dec 4 2007
This review is from: Duets (Audio CD)
I was amazed the first time i heard this album and everytime I play it I get the same feeling. I enjoyed most of the duets but somehow I can't take to the one Everyday People (with Carole King) and The Only Promise That Remains (with Justin Timberlake) . There is just something about it. I suppose you would have to be a fan of Carole King and Justin Timberlake to enjoy it. Harsh? No. Just stating that there are some people that don't mesh and I consider it to be them 2. However, I have truly enjoyed the duets with Ronnie Dunn, Kelly Clarkson, Kenny Chesney, Don Henley. They were amazing and I continue to play this album at work to promote it.

Duets
Duets by Reba Mcentire (Audio CD - 2007)
Click for more info