5.0 out of 5 stars Clocky is a real hoot!
Customer Video Review     Length:: 2:44 Mins
Published 22 months ago by PT Cruiser

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well, but drains batteries quick.
The alarm is quite loud and random, which definitely helps in waking me up. I am a heavy sleeper. The clock rolled off of my nightstand successfully (from about 2.5 ft). Although it worked well, it was a huge battery drain. I think I went through 2 sets of batteries in about 4 months. For this reason, I would probably look elsewhere when buying alarm clocks in the future.
Published 2 months ago by T-Chang

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Clocky is a real hoot!, June 21 2012
PT Cruiser (West Coast) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Length:: 2:44 Mins

If ever there was a product that cried out for an Amazon video review, it's Clocky. This thing is so much fun to play with. It sounds like R2 D2 from Star Wars, and after the first time you hit the snooze alarm it jumps off the table or nightstand and runs around the room a beepin' and a flashin'. You can see it works pretty well on the carpeting and it moves even faster on our tile floors. It can jump down from up to 3 feet without killing itself which is more than you need for most nightstands. I don't know if you can see from the video, but it's made pretty well and seems sturdy.

I bought it for my sister who thinks it's cute during the day but doesn't like chasing it in the morning. I tried to capture her on video, chasing clock in a real live morning situation, but her words were "unkind" and not suitable for an Amazon review.

This makes a cute gift for the person who has everything but likes to sleep. I hope this video gives you a better idea of how cute this thing is. (Sorry for all the jiggling around. I really have to get a camera with some kind of stabilization feature).

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as effective on carpeted floors, Oct. 17 2012
It did what it was supposed to and got my son out of bed on time. It is not very mobile on carpeted floors though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool, but..., March 30 2014
Really like this crazy little alarm, however it did break after the first couple of uses. One of the wheels came off, but I was able to repair it myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars appreciated gift, Feb. 17 2014
This review is from: Nanda Home Clocky Moving Alarm Clock (Aqua) (Kitchen)
This was a Birthday gift for my son who appears to have difficulty getting up in the morning. He says this little clock wakes him immediately and because it moves away he can't hit the snooze button. I do think for the plastic quality of the phone that it is over priced.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect gift!, Feb. 9 2014
I bought this for my best friend for her birthday about a year ago. She has a hard time not hitting the snooze button.. or turning it off by accident while she's half asleep.
This has definitely helped! Not to mention, it's really cute and makes nice noises!

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well, but drains batteries quick., Feb. 6 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, annoying, effective., Jan. 22 2014
This review is from: Nanda Home Clocky Moving Alarm Clock (Aqua) (Kitchen)
This thing is annoying like no other. It teases you. It starts ringing just long enough that you think you can stop it before it jumps off your nightstand, then laughs with its stupid adorable face as it jumps away from your groggy semi-lifeless grasp to shriek and beep all the way to the other side of the room, all the while watching you stumble out of bed glassy-eyed and confused. It's loud and has no volume button because this alarm could not give two hoots what you think of its volume. It doesn't care what you think of anything, it just wants you to get up. NOW.

I used to think it was cute. Now I know its deadened expression is an accurate representation of its true nature. It will get what it wants. And it wants you to get out of bed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Clocky!, Oct. 19 2013
Order arrived on time. Item worked as outlined. Noise is not excessively loud but the changes in noise helps to wake up. Rolls off the bedside table and small enough to hide under the bed. My dog barks at it excessively, further adding to Clocky's charm. Unable to add batteries to order but otherwise excellent buy and would highly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great clock, Sept. 8 2013
Entertaining and really gets you up of bed each morning. bought this as a gift for my girlfriend and she loves it. Besides, it's cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars It woke me up!, Aug. 29 2013
This review is from: Nanda Home Clocky Moving Alarm Clock (Aqua) (Kitchen)
I ordered this because i have slept through every alarm clock i own. This clock is serious so loud and annoying that it really does wake me up! Its small enough to fit anywhere and is easy to adjust the time! I hate this thing so much because it wakes me up but i love it because it works! I am truly impressed! It came very quickly too! I ordered it on a Sunday and it came on Wednesday!! That is a huge plus to me! Love this clock!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xbcf13f6c)

Nanda Home Clocky Moving Alarm Clock (Aqua)
CDN$ 38.99 CDN$ 38.12
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available