4.0 out of 5 stars Baby Einstein - Neptune Ocean Adventure Gym
Published on July 3 2012 by new mom

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok
My son likes it, I guess.
It's a little blah... He likes the music and lights... The whale pillow is kind of slippery.
It looks kind of cheap unfortunately.
Published 20 months ago by emma

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Baby Einstein - Neptune Ocean Adventure Gym, July 3 2012
This review is from: Baby Einstein 30939 Neptune Ocean Adventure Gym (Baby Product)
Great product. We started using for our baby when he was 1 month old and he was entertained for up to 10-15min at at time (a long time for a 1 month old). Now he's 2 months old and go up to 20min. The three setting on the musical toy are great (music only, music and lights, or hand activated). the hanging toys are great. The only downside is that due to the shape of the whale my baby tends to slip off of it when he's on his tummy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, Sept. 10 2012
I saved $20 buy ordering this product from amazon rather than going to toys r us!! It came quickly and is an awesome product!! My little guy lays under it and is in awe of all the things to look at!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great baby product!, Nov. 23 2013
My baby has been using this for months, and he really enjoys it.
He's now 7 months old and although doesn't use it as often, he still enjoys batting at the toys when I put him on it.
Nice bright colours, well made.
Also comes with music, which is nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars I had the baby on this play mat very early ..., Oct. 29 2014
I had the baby on this play mat very early on and didn't really get it. Once he hit 8-10 weeks it was magical watching him interact, smile, reach, and eventually roll around (and off) the mat. He doesn't pay too much attention to what's on the mat, but rather spends more time with the things hanging from it.

4.0 out of 5 stars They had great fun with it but the down side is the ..., Nov. 26 2014
I used this toy for both my babes. They had great fun with it but the down side is the cost. It doesn't come with many toys and its over $100 in most stores. I would never pay the amazon price of $229 lol. Thats a bit nuts. Great product if you can get it on sale.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, June 2 2014
Our little one does enjoy playing with it. I just wished the mat was a bit larger, but still recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, April 30 2014
I never thought my 4 week old baby girl would be able to play with something like this mat already, but she LOVES it!! Keeps her entertained

5.0 out of 5 stars Great GYM for infants, March 20 2014
My husband and I search for a GYM for weeks. I saw this one at Toys R Us and it was almost $100 and they didn't have much in stock. Amazon price and purchase experience was too good to let it pass.
My son loves this GYM. We got it since he was 6 weeks old and he entertains himself for at least half an hour more than once a day. It has helped develop motor coordination and he always find a different toy to help him strive in a different skill.
It's easy to assemble, portable and washable.
Totally recommend this toy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy, March 1 2014
Like this item but my 4 month old never really plays there. He is too attached to his jolly jumper.

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend to buy it!, Jan. 29 2014
It's a nice and bright colours catch babies eyes. Nice you can move toys around. The music and lights are great.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›