summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Learn more sports Tools Registry

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 21, 2014
This jump rope works perfectly. The hand grips are easy to use and there is enough weight to the rope that I am not constantly missing skips because the rope "floats". I use this jump rope and I'm 5'1" and my boyfriend uses it and he's 6'0". Great rope - I like to use it during commercial breaks while I am watching TV!
on May 24, 2016
There is not much to review here, I'm 5'7 and I did not have to tie the rope up to make it shorter or anything like that. I haven't skipped in years but I was able to pick up quickly, not to mention it's great for cardio. Overall I'm really satisfied with the purchase and I like the feel of the rope, I don't find it 'too light' or anything like that.
on December 31, 2011
It was a tad long, but I just tied a knot in the end to shorten it. Otherwise works great!
on January 7, 2015
Good little skipping rope. Got it for some change in exercise and it works good. Comes with a bit a memory to start but loses it after a couple uses/hanging it. Not to sure about the durability, but it was fairly cheap and works good.
on June 24, 2015
Typical jump rope, good for the price you buy at it, I find that at times the rope gets tangled when I use it and whips me leaving me a whip line which hurts but that is just how it is with ropes!
on March 17, 2014
I was surprised how well it works. No fancy ball bearings but it works. The only drawback is that you cannot make it shorter. I wanted to use it inside and it is a bit too long for my basement.
on November 19, 2014
As a beginner jump rope user, I really appreciated the weight of the ropes that prevents them from floating in higher speeds. I found the length right for me (6ft tall individual).
on November 28, 2013
It was a little long for me (I'm 5'6"), but I just tied a knot in one end and it was fine. Seems pretty good, tested it out and it has a good weight to it.
on January 12, 2014
Great Basic skipping rope. Ropes are often too short for me, but i was glad to discovery that it was the perfect size for me (i'm 6"3)
on March 28, 2014
My jump rope arrived within 48 hrs of ordering it! It's the perfect length, weight, works great! Lots of fun!!!

Thanks!