5.0 out of 5 stars Best Buy
This is the best $20 I've ever spent. It is the best hand exerciser design I've seen yet. It also works as a stress-reliever, which is certainly useful at work.
Published on Aug. 19 2011 by Audacity

3.0 out of 5 stars Index finger blocking
I just received my gripmaster. This might be due to it being new but the index finger seems to be blocking half way through the stroke. Apart from that, it works as advertised. I would really appreciate a quick fix or a replacement.
Published 6 months ago by Cedric Eveleigh

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Buy, Aug. 19 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the most comfortable. Harder than I expected. Otherwise good exercise!, Aug. 3 2013
This review is from: Gripmaster Pro Hand Strengthening System, Medium Tension (7 Pounds per Finger) (Sports)
I bought this to strengthen my fingers and improve my dexterity on the cello, guitar and flute; I have been playing music for 15 years or so but my finger strength has always been a problem with technically intricate passages involving the ring and pinky. The medium tension model was definitely harder than I expected—my ring and pinky fingers struggle with it! I probably should have started off on a light tension model. (Of course, that's my fault, not the product's fault!)

This product is a little large for my hands. For some exercises, it outright slips out of my hand if I'm not very careful about how I hold it. I think the ridge at one end on the non-Pro models would make it a bit more usable...

3.0 out of 5 stars Index finger blocking, May 14 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars works very well, March 10 2014
i'm a programmer; on the keyboard all day and night. my hands and fingers get sore by the end of day to a point where i can't grip weights at the gym or type any more (until the next morning). holding a kitchen knife became difficult too.

after using this for a week, the soreness went away and my grip got much stronger.

disclaimer: your milage may vary. i have not consulted a doctor. I stretch, run, ski and exercise regularly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Probably don't need it, April 30 2013
It does work to strenghten the fingers, but no better than cheaper hand grips. It was kind of small, I found it a bit too small for my hand with too easy tension. My mom likes it...probably more for females. Overall, if you are a guy use to working out...this probably isn't for you

5.0 out of 5 stars Yippy, Jan. 21 2011
It is what i expected... if you were wondering all the springs are at the same tention.Good product solid design.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, Oct. 4 2014
The one I got keeps clicking. It's annoying

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, May 19 2013
I've just started using gripmaster pro. (1week) Seems that it will improve strength and dexterity. Will let you know how things progress.

1.0 out of 5 stars Weak Resistance, Aug. 22 2012
This product provides little to no resistance, the only use of this product would be to possibly rehabilitate your hand after an injury. I have the tiniest wrists and the weakest grip and this product did nothing to build my muscles, I ended up finding a different product eventually. Waste of money.