march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry

Size: Medium Tension|Change

on August 3, 2013
I bought this to strengthen my fingers and improve my dexterity on the cello, guitar and flute; I have been playing music for 15 years or so but my finger strength has always been a problem with technically intricate passages involving the ring and pinky. The medium tension model was definitely harder than I expected—my ring and pinky fingers struggle with it! I probably should have started off on a light tension model. (Of course, that's my fault, not the product's fault!)

This product is a little large for my hands. For some exercises, it outright slips out of my hand if I'm not very careful about how I hold it. I think the ridge at one end on the non-Pro models would make it a bit more usable...
on August 19, 2011
This is the best $20 I've ever spent. It is the best hand exerciser design I've seen yet. It also works as a stress-reliever, which is certainly useful at work.
on March 10, 2014
i'm a programmer; on the keyboard all day and night. my hands and fingers get sore by the end of day to a point where i can't grip weights at the gym or type any more (until the next morning). holding a kitchen knife became difficult too.

after using this for a week, the soreness went away and my grip got much stronger.

disclaimer: your milage may vary. i have not consulted a doctor. I stretch, run, ski and exercise regularly.
on January 21, 2011
It is what i expected... if you were wondering all the springs are at the same tention.Good product solid design.
on September 5, 2015
Bought this to strengthen my grip for Brazilian jiu-jitsu. It is well designed and a good buy, but the resistance is lighter than expected. If you want this for judo or jiu-jitsu and have trained for at least a year, you should probably get a heavier resistance.
on January 28, 2016
Works great. I leave this by my computer, so I can perform grip exercises while watching youtube videos. The extra heavy tension is still a bit much for my pinky fingers for repeated exercise. Though I intend to change that. Great product. Would buy again.
on January 28, 2016
Ahhhhh I have this and a lighter one. It is great just for relieving stress while watching TV. It works as you think it would and it has helped my wrists and forearms get stronger for hockey!
I bought this to get my hands back in shape to play guitar.it is well built and my fingers especially the pinky seems stronger.
on January 15, 2016
Purchased this for my father - he loves it. Very durable as he uses it a few dozen times per day in each hand.
on February 17, 2016
Love it, use it everyday now. Will probably go for the stronger version in a few months. Worth the money!