march boutiques-francophones scflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store Unlimited cloud storage sports Tools Family

on July 10, 2010
This works great.

The purpose of this cable is to allow you to hook up your Xbox to an HD TV and at the same time allow you to hook up your audio via RCA or Optical to a surround sound system.

Without the Audio Adapter the video and audio signals are both carried by the HDMI cable. This means users without an HDMI receiver (new/costly) must listen to their Xbox 360 game and movie audio via their TV speakers.

HOWEVER: this only works if your Xbox already has an HD port. If you have no HD port on your Xbox then this cable is pointless. Also this cable is kinda pointless if you do not plan on routing your audio to your surrond sound system (or another audio system) - because you could just buy a cheaper generic HDMI cable.

Another thing: this pacage comes with an HD cable - however you need to purchase RCA or optical audio cable separately.
on September 28, 2010
I ordered the HDMI cable with audio output as shown on the product page. Instead I received simply the 'standard HDMI cable' without audio output. To all people that want to buy this product thinking that the audio output is included, make sure you contact the seller prior ANY payment and have a 100% verified provable agreement that they will actually send you what you payed for. I would'nt have bothered to order this thinking it was simply an HDMI cable by itself, considering they sell those at any electronic store in my vicinity. Beware of all transactions from independent sellers on Amazon, as well as any other online marketplace.
on September 20, 2010
This is a standand HDMI cable with a separate analog/digital audio connector. I connected the video up to a 20" panel using a HDMI to DVI connector because my older panel does not have a HDMI input and I connected the audio up to my computer speakers. Make sure your Xbox has the HDMI output before ordering. I also have the VGA connector. The differance is barely noticeable on the small screen but is like comparing night and day on my 52".
on January 30, 2009
I was not informed that I required a newer Xbox 360 version to use this cable.
My Xbox is from 2006 and doesn't have a HDMI port, I thought they converted the Xbox huge A/V port to HDMI, not that I needed a HDMI port.

Now, I'm using the cable for my HD Cable Box from Rogers and it works great, so I guess the product is good but it lacks of information about what Xbox 360 are compatible with it.
on April 24, 2013
My nephew wanted this cable to hook up his system and so far he's loving it, he enjoys playing games with friends and they are a very loud lively group when they get together :)
on July 14, 2013
Everything was fast and professional but New does not mean it comes in a plastic bag. All in all, great
on February 16, 2013
The cable is working like a charm, I really recommend to buy this one for his price and his quality
on October 7, 2014
I would like to know if its fit also for xbox 360 slim
on January 16, 2015
Exactly what we ordered. . . no surprises.
on December 8, 2014