5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and effective!
In taste tests with several red wines of varying quality (including home kits, mid-price and vineyard bottles) this aerator makes a definite difference to the taste of the wine. It is very easy to use as you pour each glass and comes with a stand that catches the drips and protects your table. If you like red wine and don't always want to decant, this is a great option.
Published on June 3 2010 by Siobhan Burland Ross

3.0 out of 5 stars Vinturi red wine aerator
After a few bottles trial, some wines opened up and some turned bland after aeration. It does its job, regardless. Certainly a nice wine accessory to keep around.
Published on March 26 2011 by Will

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and effective!, June 3 2010
Siobhan Burland Ross (Winnipeg, MB Canada) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Lives up to expectations., Dec 27 2010
This is an amazing product that performs exactly as advertised. Aeration really does occur as wine is poured and makes an immediately recognizeable difference to the wine. Tannins are muted. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good return on investment, Aug. 25 2011
This review is from: Vinturi Essential Wine Aerator for Red Wine (Kitchen)
This item might be pricy in several stores, but with the Amazon discount and the free shipping, this is a very good return on investment.

It greatly increases the potential of any wine while being very convenient to carry, use, clean, and dry compared to old traditional techniques.

4.0 out of 5 stars It does work!, May 22 2011
This review is from: Vinturi Essential Wine Aerator for Red Wine (Kitchen)
I was skeptical at the beginning, so I bought a semi cheap red wine. We pour the wine trough the aerator and directly to glass. Me and my wife try it and both arrive to the same conclusion.
One word: WoW!!!
I'm a student in chemical engineering and I was like, how the heck does this thing can alternate the taste in only a fraction of second? Well it does, trust me the taste is really different and it is better, you get a smoother taste and more develop.

Now, I did not try that into a really high class wine. You know the kind of wine you pay 60 and up for a bottle. Next time I'll open one I will try it BUT, I have an Italesse decanter that will suit my wine better for presentation and degustation.

I cleaned the item and already give it to my father as a gift, I have to re-buy one for me. I'm going right now, amazon remind me that I haven't this item anymore.

The only cons: the price for what you get... I think the price is a little too high for a little plastic thing like that. It's actually only an egg shaped plastic piece that has two trilled hole and the main opening. This item should sell for 20-25$.

Have fun trying new wine, it's a nice hubby.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun toy that really works, June 2 2011
T. Schopflocher (Montreal QC, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vinturi Essential Wine Aerator for Red Wine (Kitchen)
I drink red wine with every supper, and have done so for over 50 years. I bought the Vinturi aerator just for fun, to see if it really works. It does! It aerates red wine immediately, just as well as if I had left the wine in an open decanter for an hour! The only draw-back is that it tends to dribble wine on the table as you move it from glass to glass. Take the taste test. Try a glass straight from the bottle, and then try a glass through the Vinturi. The difference is amazing. TFS, 2 June 2011.

4.0 out of 5 stars It works!, May 17 2011
This review is from: Vinturi Essential Wine Aerator for Red Wine (Kitchen)
I was somewhat of a skeptic about this product but it does make a difference. I use it all the time. The price on Amazon was cheaper than other local suppliers who charge up to $50.00. I purchased the one for red wine and do not understand how this is different from one for white wine. I would use it even when serving wine to a guest, after providing an explanation. I first learned about it when a friend served wine to me, after providing a taste test with and without the Vinturi.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than you thought possible, Feb. 22 2012
This review is from: Vinturi Essential Wine Aerator for Red Wine (Kitchen)
This product makes wine better! Fun to use too. We taste tested 5 different wines with our friends and everyone picked the Vinturi sample!! They all have ordered one now.

5.0 out of 5 stars reviewing the Vinturi Essential Wine Areator, March 10 2011
This review is from: Vinturi Essential Wine Aerator for Red Wine (Kitchen)
I saw this item in video a dozen times, and said this item would be great to try. Since i have bought this i have become such and avid wine drinker, i now brew my own red wine.If your new to wine and really want to get justice out of what your tasting, i would recommend buying this, to find out what wine really tastes like.Vinturi Essential Wine Aerator for Red Wine

5.0 out of 5 stars vinturi Essential Wine Aerator for red wine, May 16 2011
This review is from: Vinturi Essential Wine Aerator for Red Wine (Kitchen)
This product has made our wine parties a greater success. Everyone now gets to instantly taste the different wines of that particular country of the evening as if it's been aerating for a couple hours. Plus Amazon delivered it to my door at about half the price as downtown.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vinturi Wine Aerator, July 14 2011
This review is from: Vinturi Essential Wine Aerator for Red Wine (Kitchen)
We love using this wine aerator so much! It really makes a difference in the flavour/taste of any wine! We like it so much we have ordered more than once so we could give to people for birthday presents!!

Vinturi Essential Wine Aerator for Red Wine