march boutiques-francophones snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Style Name: essential red|Change

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on March 26, 2011
After a few bottles trial, some wines opened up and some turned bland after aeration. It does its job, regardless. Certainly a nice wine accessory to keep around.
on August 9, 2013
The aerator works well. It changes the taste of vine. What I found interesting that about 25% of persons that we gave a test taste preferred the non aerated glass of wine. I use it occasionally, I would drink a glass with dinner and you have to wash it every time or it gets covered with residue of the wine and it looks not so nice. I suppose I am not enough of a wine person to bother with it.
on May 21, 2015
It performs as advertised, I'm not sure that the taste of the wine is remarkably improved, but the filter function helps get rid of tartrate crystals. I'm not sure it passes the cost/benefit analysis, and I find myself using it only occasionally, and mostly for the filter
on October 28, 2013
PRODUCT DEFUSES WELL, BASE CAN GET MESSY WITH RESIDUE FROM THE DEFUSER. COLLECTS DRIPS FROM MESH, MUST BE CLEAN AFTER EACH USE,
on May 31, 2015
It had a little scrach close to the ar holes, but it didn't ruin the fuctionality of the aerator.
on January 19, 2013
Not sure whether it should be used with a carafe or can be used for a single glass - it leaks
on December 9, 2015
I no longer use it as I do not see any difference.
on January 16, 2016
Seems okay. Expensive though.
on January 12, 2016
It does make the wine taste better, however I have tried other versions of the same thing and found them superior in blind taste tests with my wife. In 100% of the cases, we chose the wine passed through another aerator. Perhaps it is time for a redesign. That said, it will improve your wine over not using it so it deserves a few stars.
on September 11, 2015
Good product that does its job. But the product shipped with crack(s) in the plastic body as well as two long cracks that are said to be part of the manufacuring process (see Vinturi website). Product was returned and refunded without a problem. Note, cheaper and less bulky alternatives are available that are equally as effective.