summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family

Style Name: essential red|Change

on December 9, 2015
I no longer use it as I do not see any difference.
on December 1, 2015
Love it use it ever time I have wine.
on November 21, 2015
noticeable difference in the smoothness of the wine when using this aerator
on November 20, 2015
This is the second white wine aerator I bought. A gift for someone who will enjoy it as much.
on November 13, 2015
I did the encouraged taste tests with a group of 3 friends. None of us could detect any difference. One of these was given to a friend and neither she nor her husband could detect any change from wine poured direct from the bottle either. I do not believe that aeration helps white wine. Further these proved messy to use, you either over pour or have to pour in small amounts which drip.. Each time we tried we ended up having to wipe up good wine off glasses, counter top and aerator. For the zero benefit and wasted wine both aerators ended up in the garbage after 1 week. These are both a waste of time, money and wine.
on November 9, 2015
Great!
on November 1, 2015
Very happy with the aerator.
on October 13, 2015
It does the work, but I haven't use any other aerators so I cannot compare. But it chages the flavor of the wine for sure!
on October 10, 2015
Makes such a difference to the taste, a must have for anyone who appreciates wine
on October 8, 2015
Great product. Easy to use. Makes wine taste better for sure. If you see what you think is a crack in the product near a whole do not worry as this is
part of the design.