countdown Learn more boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Style Name: essential red|Change

on January 16, 2016
works well
on January 15, 2016
Works very well.
on January 12, 2016
It does make the wine taste better, however I have tried other versions of the same thing and found them superior in blind taste tests with my wife. In 100% of the cases, we chose the wine passed through another aerator. Perhaps it is time for a redesign. That said, it will improve your wine over not using it so it deserves a few stars.
on January 9, 2016
embout du bas trop gros
on January 1, 2016
Yes this does make a difference - as my doubting husband.
on December 9, 2015
I no longer use it as I do not see any difference.
on December 1, 2015
Love it use it ever time I have wine.
on November 21, 2015
noticeable difference in the smoothness of the wine when using this aerator
on November 20, 2015
This is the second white wine aerator I bought. A gift for someone who will enjoy it as much.
on November 13, 2015
I did the encouraged taste tests with a group of 3 friends. None of us could detect any difference. One of these was given to a friend and neither she nor her husband could detect any change from wine poured direct from the bottle either. I do not believe that aeration helps white wine. Further these proved messy to use, you either over pour or have to pour in small amounts which drip.. Each time we tried we ended up having to wipe up good wine off glasses, counter top and aerator. For the zero benefit and wasted wine both aerators ended up in the garbage after 1 week. These are both a waste of time, money and wine.