5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and effective!
In taste tests with several red wines of varying quality (including home kits, mid-price and vineyard bottles) this aerator makes a definite difference to the taste of the wine. It is very easy to use as you pour each glass and comes with a stand that catches the drips and protects your table. If you like red wine and don't always want to decant, this is a great option.
Published on June 3 2010 by Siobhan Burland Ross

3.0 out of 5 stars Vinturi red wine aerator
After a few bottles trial, some wines opened up and some turned bland after aeration. It does its job, regardless. Certainly a nice wine accessory to keep around.
Published on March 26 2011 by Will

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 48 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised, Nov. 29 2011
Ce commentaire est de: Vinturi Essential Wine Aerator for Red Wine (Kitchen)
I picked this up at a brick and mortar store and was fully prepared to write it off as a useless gimmick and return it. Fortunately I was able to avoid the return trip as the product does exactly what is claimed. Instantly noticeable improvement in taste and finish. I'm tempted to pick up the white wine aerator after the success I've had with this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift, good conversation piece, Nov. 22 2011
Ce commentaire est de: Vinturi Essential Wine Aerator for Red Wine (Kitchen)
We got this as a gift for Christmas last year, and though I'm not sure how big a difference it makes for wine (we tried some blind tests and it seemed like it improved the taste), it's definitely a great conversation piece. And my 2-year-old loves pouring water through it. When my aunt visited, she loved it so much that I decided to get her one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm, May 21 2013
Ce commentaire est de: Vinturi Essential Wine Aerator for Red Wine (Kitchen)
Love this aerator. It works great and seems to mellow the wine instantly. Only downside is that it's messy when you put it back in the holder. You need to rinse it each time before putting it in the holder but then it doesn't dry properly because the holder is rubber. Don't know what they could do and a small thing. Would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, Jan. 1 2012
Ce commentaire est de: Vinturi Essential Wine Aerator for Red Wine (Kitchen)
This Wine Aerator is the best...it turns a 3.00 bottle of wine into a 20.00..Also Amazon is the best...I order this product on a Tuesday afternoon on line and have friendly guy bring it to my door Thursday afternoon...what could be more easier than that...Great..Vinturi Essential Wine Aerator for Red Wine

5.0 out of 5 stars What a difference in the flavour of the wine!, Dec 20 2010
Chris Uglanica (Edmonton, AB, Canada) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: Vinturi Essential Wine Aerator for Red Wine (Kitchen)
Used my Vinturi for the first time last night. I had read numerous reviews and raves about the difference it makes in the flavour and bouquet, but was completely unprepared for just how much it makes a difference.

Without a doubt, this is the best money I've spent with regards to wine...EVER! You won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, Dec 31 2011
John De Lange (Smithville, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: Vinturi Essential Wine Aerator for Red Wine (Kitchen)
Product received as adverstised- excellent packaging - will purchase more as host gifts. The most important feature is its aeration of the wine, which it does so simply. The resultant wine is so much smoother that my wife will now drink red wine - not done for a long time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful in theory, modest benefit in practice, May 21 2015
Ce commentaire est de: Vinturi Essential Wine Aerator for Red Wine (Kitchen)
It performs as advertised, I'm not sure that the taste of the wine is remarkably improved, but the filter function helps get rid of tartrate crystals. I'm not sure it passes the cost/benefit analysis, and I find myself using it only occasionally, and mostly for the filter

5.0 out of 5 stars Vinturi Essential Wine Aerator for Red Wine, Aug. 21 2014
Sandy S "Sandy S" (Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Ce commentaire est de: Vinturi Essential Wine Aerator for Red Wine (Kitchen)
I love all of the Vinturi Wine Aerator products. I have many of them ... for red wine, for white wine ... the complete set with the stand as well as these single aerators for travel. I would highly recommend them. They are the BEST!

5.0 out of 5 stars Vinturi wine aerator, Dec 30 2011
Corby afficionado (Vancouver BC Canada) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: Vinturi Essential Wine Aerator for Red Wine (Kitchen)
I am amazed by the results. It is now possible to pour 1 glass at a time from the bottle and it is ready to drink. Only exception is after my purchase from Amazon, I found Costco was several dollars cheaper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wine Aerator, March 28 2013
Ce commentaire est de: Vinturi Essential Wine Aerator for Red Wine (Kitchen)
I first saw this at my son's house in Los Angeles and was impressed enough to buy it as a gift for a close friend. My only gripe is that it cost considerably more from Amazon.ca than from Amazon.com

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 48 | Next ›