march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on October 28, 2008
Im outraged, wait 10 years for a sequel, took a day off (finally), drove 20 miles to buy this at 60$ and couldnt install because of a securom conflict with other game with that DRM. Im no thief, i work hard and i want to relax playing a video game... Bethesda, you guys test your stuff before launching? No wonder people turn to console for ther hobby. YOU GUYS CANT MAKE IT EASY! Im not supposed to turn my computer all over to make the software work, search the net for patches, wait and ultimatly give up.
on October 30, 2008
Much as has been said in other posts, I was anxiously awaiting this for many years. Unfortunately after 2 days of attempting to install and having nothing but crashes and hangs I've given up and returned the game. I tried all of the "fixes" mentioned on the Fallout 3 forums, to no avail. Most times the install would start and then just sit on installing the first file (I even let it run overnight, and this morning it was still sitting at the same point), other times it would tell me the DVD file structure was invalid, still other times it would prompt me to install the game disk (while it was still in the drive). And the only solution offered by tech support was to remove my legitimate burning software. Sorry Bethesda, right now this is a loss.
on October 29, 2008
Must say I was extremely disapointed when this wouldn't run because of a CD-Burning software issue.
I don't feel obliged to have to remove software off of my computer to get this to run. Regardless of how good it is, I will be returning this game on principle and recomending to anyone I know that they ought to stay away.
on October 29, 2008
Game won't run on my computer unless I delete files. I refuse to alter my system to accomodate their paranoia