summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

Format: Video Game|Change
Price:$56.54+ $6.00 shipping

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
Fallout Three is another in a long line of post apocalyptic game scenarios.It is a role playing/FPS combo which has become quite popular within the last few years.The pluses to this game are the great looking graphics and the ability to explore this expansive world(there is an impassable border/edge,so you can't go on forever).It also has a catchy story to it and it is easy to get immersed and sit for hours playing it.
The negatives to this are the VERY old style looking characters and game play with weapons and guns.I have games older than ten years whose characters look and play better than this.Also,and MOST IMPORTANTLY,especially for Win/7/64 players,are the repeated and random game crashes.I have only played this on Win/7/64 so I cannot comment on earlier Windows versions,but I would suggest NOT buying this game if you have anything over Win/Vista because of that extremely annoying issue.And I am surprised at a game company like Bethesda not coming out with a fix for this platform,considering it runs on Windows Live.Be warned.
on December 23, 2008
I had some good hopes for this game, as it was highly talked about at E3, but it's just not my type of game. I mean when you're used to games where head shots usually take down you're enemies rather quickly while also conserving ammo, than you're in for a shock. You can unload an entire clip of 10 shots at an enemies head, and yet usually does absolutely nothing. And ammo can sometimes be scarce, but I found that a baseball bat works better than a gun for taking down enemies. The world is huge which is pretty cool, but the action seems really unrealistic. I understand this is an RPG but I think this game is garbage. RENT FIRST