5.0 out of 5 stars best player for audio books, Oct. 21 2013
This review is from: Creative Zen 4 GB Portable Media Player (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Electronics)
I use this exclusively for listening to recorded books, and the single most important feature for that is to be able to quickly stop and start the story without losing your place. The power/hold button is a slide switch on the end of the player right next to the headphone jack so you can shut it down quickly even through your clothing or while wearing gloves. If you have a phone call or some one wants to talk to you it only takes about a second to stop the player. This is something that fancy new players with touch screens fail to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Dec 30 2012
It was exactly what I wanted. Much easier than driving to a store to look for it! I love my little Zen!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Feb. 15 2009
D. Berg "Denise" (at home) - See all my reviews
I have preset my radio stations. I have put music on it. I haven't put photos or movies on it yet, but soon I will. So far, I have had little difficulty programming the player. The only thing that I switched out were the headphones because they kept slipping out of my ears. I bought a set of ear buds and now I'm perfectly happy with my Zen.