Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Tools

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(3 star).Show all reviews
on May 18, 2015
I will give this seller 5 stars because the product came on time and the dvd and the box came in good condition. However, this game disappointed me. I actually got all the Uncharted games without even playing one of them before deciding to buy them. The reason was because of the reviews I saw for this game. If you like run and gun, you will definitely enjoy this game. I think the story was decent. There were many frustrating encounters in this game for example, the jet ski sequences and enemies just coming out of nowhere and able to detect your presence immediately when you enter new vicinities. I played Uncharted 2 for a bit after finishing 1 and I like where it is going so far. I think Uncharted is an over rated series even though I haven't finished 2 and played 3 yet. I am sorry if it seems like I am bashing the series but I am just stating how I really feel about the game. I shall give it more time and patience by continuing with 2...
on April 12, 2014
It was ok, I like the second one better though. I always run out of ammo, and there a more enemys than they needed and there a lot better than uncharted 2
on February 15, 2008
This game has been getting amazing reviews thus far. Perhaps this is not without cause, it is certainly one of the most rewarding experiences on the PS3 available at this point in time, but after reading these rave reviews I suppose that I was expecting something more than what it delivered. Overall Uncharted is a good game ... it's just not earth shattering.

As far as mechanics go, Uncharted is pretty solid; the controls feel very natural. This is a single player game for the PS3. It is a combination of a third-person shooter and a platformer (think Tomb Raider). The puzzles and plot, as far as they go, are exactly like an interactive National Treasure movie. There are also four difficulties for you to choose from so that you can experience whatever challenge you're looking for.

The graphics are good; not the best you'll find, but solid in their own right. The game play itself is varied enough to keep you interested too. Throughout the game you will scale cliffs, infiltrate a fortress, stumble around ancient tombs, and attempt not to be blown up by angry men with machine guns during a high speed chase through the jungle. That said, the plot is rather bland.

All right, stop me if you've heard this one before (minor spoilers):

Modern day treasure hunter goes searching for a legendary lost treasure. He and the attractive blonde (who just happens to get rolled up in the action) find said treasure only to discover that there's (surprise!) a criminal organization with a vendetta already after it. And guess what? The treasure is cursed.

The plot is a little tired and cliché. It's trying to be something spectacular but ultimately it falls into the category of "generic treasure hunting game/movie." It should also be said that the puzzles are all ridiculously easy; most of the answers are spoon-fed to you by means of a diary that lists all the solutions. And the game is short; it took me a single day to see it through.

Nevertheless, I had fun playing Uncharted. If you're a fan of Lara Croft and the Tomb Raider series then you can't go wrong, but it proved to be neither fresh nor original. Expect Uncharted to be nothing more than what it seems and you won't be disappointed.