march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on June 1, 2013
Seat comfortable
Very large display
Comes with power adapter
At first I had purchased a schwinn bike .. did not come with power adapter and trying with batteries kept saying errors so I returned it and will never look back at a lower end nautilus.
This machine is made by johnson health group wich also has vision fitness.
Lokking at the vision fitness bikes are 700 plus tax plus shipping for their lower priced so I chose this one for the price..
I had a question about it before buying and called their customer service and got an answer right away.. no waiting on the line,
20 year warranty on break and 1 year part and labor on this machine
Very glad we purchased
on November 25, 2012
I chose this bike due to the number of good responses I found on the US Amazon site for the same product. Unfortunately, it costs over $100.00 more to buy it in Canada...Oh Canada!

I am hopeful this bike will break in so I can find a lower setting that will make it a bit easier to pedal.
on January 22, 2014
Like the exercise bike I use at the gym. Sturdy, easy to set up and does not take much floor space.
on April 16, 2014
I bought one almost identical to this one in the U.S. for $149 but not through Amazon. It's a great bike, but no one needs to pay this much for a good stationary bike.
on September 11, 2014
Facile d'utilisation et la conception est de très bonne qualité...

See 1 answered question