5.0 out of 5 stars The Beatles like you've never heard their songs before.
I loved the movie and the soundtrack brings back memories. There are some really good renditions of Beatles tunes. I especially enjoy I Wanna Hold Your Hand. It is a slower, more romantic version. I am getting married in a week and this is the song that will be playing when my wife is walking down the aisle.
Published 9 months ago by David Roy

3.0 out of 5 stars not a great CD
I loved the movie Across the Universe and loved all the songs on the movie, however the soundtrack does not included a lot of those songs. Very dissapointed in the songs that were not on the CD. However not a bad CD, a little pricey for the number of songs that are included. I would recommended making your own CD of the music from this movie to get everything you want.
Published on Jan. 7 2012 by Stacy

5.0 out of 5 stars The Beatles like you've never heard their songs before., Feb. 2 2014
David Roy (Ottawa, CA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars stuck on repeat!, June 17 2013
This review is from: Across the Universe (Audio CD)
I love it! the songs are beautiful like always.
Got the CD much faster then I expected, so I was really happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Soundtrack, March 14 2013
This review is from: Across the Universe (Audio CD)
I loved the movie and the soundtrack. Ever think about what the fab 4 would have sounded like with modern production - Across the Universe. Big sound, great vocals and supurb performances.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent selection, June 9 2012
This review is from: Across the Universe (Audio CD)
I loved the movie and the Beattles are one of my most favorite groups,I've listened to their music since the beginning, so it was a treat to buy the CD for the car.

3.0 out of 5 stars not a great CD, Jan. 7 2012
Stacy (Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews

Across the Universe
Across the Universe by Various (Audio CD - 2007)