5.0 out of 5 stars Great Webcam For It's Price
- Good picture quality
- Built-in Microphone works fine
- Youtube (you can upload videos instantly)
- Installation was easy...very easy (I'm running this on a Windows 7 Home Premium)
Published on June 1 2009 by V. Nguyen

3.0 out of 5 stars Crisp and Distorted
Published on May 14 2010 by Moment

3.0 out of 5 stars Crisp and Distorted, May 14 2010
This review is from: Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 Webcam (Electronics)
I purchased this to make stop-motion animations because it's really hard to get info on how well webcams take close up images and I knew from videos I'd seen that this one would work. For that purpose it's a decent camera. But I also wanted an upgrade from my old webcam that gives a fairly true image of me. Sometimes I date people I first meet via webchat and I don't want the record to skip when they see the real me. Unfortunately this camera has a pronounced fishbowl effect on subjects. It is impossible to take a true image with it, or at least I haven't figured out how. If my forehead is toward the lens a little I get the alien head look, chin forward it's the video game alpha male jaw, etc. The mic works very well for a webcam mic in my opinion. It has nice ability to auto adjust brightness, contrast etc, to compensate for poor lighting and works quite well in mediocre lighting such as from a low energy bulb. It sometimes needs a long time to make auto focus adjustments. I give it 3 stars because of the distortion. Otherwise I'd have been happy with it but $110 is too much to pay for a fishbowl lens.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Webcam For It's Price, June 1 2009
V. Nguyen "The Man" (Vancouver 2010) - See all my reviews
- Good picture quality
- Built-in Microphone works fine
- Youtube (you can upload videos instantly)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Aug. 21 2013
This review is from: Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 Webcam (Electronics)
Good Build Quality and performance. Easy to use on PC or MAC and better than built-in Web Cams in Monitors.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good camera, Aug. 2 2013
This review is from: Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 Webcam (Electronics)
I purchased thi a while ago. It is a very good little web camera. The software has also fun features.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, Aug. 22 2010
parisienne (Markham, ON Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 Webcam (Electronics)
This was my very first web cam purchase and I must admit I initially balked at getting it because of the price (most web cams I was considering were around $35 - $50; I bought it about two years ago for $120). I've learned on more than one occasion that you get what you pay for and in this instance, I got a top-notch product. My main purpose for the web cam is for Skype video calls. I like it for,

- its image clarity; no blurriness or choppy movements (one of the few cams to have HD quality before it became mainstream. It can also be adjusted to other resolutions if image size is a concern)
- its great sound quality (the microphone is VERY sensitive and was able to pick up sound from over six and a half feet away. I used my normal speaking voice and didn't have to shout to be heard)
- its horizontal design (sits comfortably on top of my monitor and in the narrow space between the monitor and my computer desk shelf. The giant globe cams wouldn't work as they're too large and bulky)
- the tilting feature, both manual and electronic (most web cams were FIXED; you had to physically move them around if you wanted to get it showing images at a certain angle)
- the combining of the camera and microphone into ONE unit (don't have to buy a separate mic device)
- can instantly upload video to YouTube (no need to go to the YouTube website)

Didn't care for the special effects stuff--to me, that's just gimmicky nonsense.

I don't regret getting the Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 for a second. Two years on, I don't need nor intend to upgrade this amazing web cam. It truly is worth every penny!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My best webcam ever, Jan. 27 2010
Trevor G. Wilkins "Trevor Graeme Wilkins" (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 Webcam (Electronics)
An amazing piece of kit that generates compliments from everyone on video conferences with me.
It looks great and works completely seamlessly.
Trev

5.0 out of 5 stars Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000, July 8 2010
This review is from: Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 Webcam (Electronics)
We bought this web cam mainly because it had the integrated microphone and would be easy to use with Skype.
Compared to the camera from our Wii game that I was previously using, this is amazing. When I took it out of the package, I was a little worried that it wouldnt' sit on our monitor properly, but it sits up there securely with no wobbling. I like that it can take still pictures too. Sometimes you need a quick picture of something and it's a pain to dig out the digital camera and download the picture. This is always ready to go.

Very easy to set up.
Easy to use.
Good picture and sound quality.
Not bulky and is secure on top of monitor without needing to use a sticky pad or other adhesive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Webcam, April 9 2010
M. Abdul-Amir "Shamma" (Vancouver, BC Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 Webcam (Electronics)
Great webcam, great software.

I don't think there is a need for a better webcam. Well spent money.

;-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pro 9000 Webcam, Jan. 27 2010
This review is from: Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 Webcam (Electronics)
The Quickcam Pro 9000 is a good quality camera. The image is very good and it was easy to install the software. The microphone is very sensitive and if you are too close or talk a little louder than normal, the person on the receiving end gets a garbled message. Overall I am very satisfied with this device.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome quick service, Aug. 11 2011
This review is from: Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 Webcam (Electronics)
the purchase was quick and unexpected. I didnt expect the package to show up so early and so fast. The camera works perfectly and I am extrememly happy with it. Will definitely be buying more things from this seller if i need anything else

Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 Webcam