4.0 out of 5 stars Date
Just a heads up:

I ordered this game a couple months ago and the expected delivery date is Nov 19-20. The expected ship date is Nov 17th.

The game is released on Nov 13 so you won't actually get it until a week later. If you want to get it sooner, try buying it in a store.
Published on Nov. 5 2008 by P. Baker

2.0 out of 5 stars pas disponible en français? honte à Amazon
C'est quand même incroyable que ce produit ne soit pas disponible en français chez Amazon. Je reviens de France et on en trouve à la tonne sur les tablettes.
L'Offre d'Amazon en français au Canada fait pitié.
Published on Nov. 8 2009 by V. Sirard

4.0 out of 5 stars Date, Nov. 5 2008
P. Baker (ontario) - See all my reviews
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Expansion Pack (DVD-ROM)
Just a heads up:

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection takes a turn., Jan. 29 2014
Cody A. (Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is expansion is when many people in the World of Warcraft community believe Blizzard Entertainment begain appealing to a casual audience more than they appealed to a Hardcore Raiding / Hardcore PvP audience which isn't a bad thing because I do not believe World of Warcraft would be alive today if it wasn't for the influx of players that came into the game with Wrath of The Lich King. While this expansion is not my favorite expansion it did bring my favorite class (Death Knight) to World of Warcraft and since its release I have played each of the various specializations for the Death Knight extensively to the point where I literally have nothing else to do with the class besides the new content Blizzard is constantly adding to the game.

Besides the Death Knight this expansion made World of Warcraft much more accessible to new players which has been a great thing for World of Warcraft as it has allowed the game to flourish up to it's current 10 year old state. Without Wrath of The Lich King there would be no World of Warcraft in 2014 and for that I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to get into MMORPG's.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost 5 stars, Jan. 19 2009
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Since the other reviews have been mostly about delivery of the game, here's my 2 cents about the game play for this expansion. I've been playing this game since release and the new quest content is quite impressive. I've leveled 1 character to level 80 without even touching half of the quests available. There are no "lost trying to find quests" feeling in WOTLK you might find in the lower levels. The quests are also more interactive, less of kill "x" and "y" and come see me genre. The Dungeons are also plentiful and diverse.

Where Blizzard might have dropped the ball a little, is the endgame content. Whereas the other expansion had a few multiple-Boss Raid content, WOTLK has Naxxramas, that's it you can do it in 10-man and 25-man. Granted there's Eye of Eternity, Obsidian Sanctum and Vault of Archavon, but those have 1 Boss. Well after conquering all of them and killing them a few times it gets rather boring. I am not what you call hardcore raider, I took my time leveling without rushing through the quests.

But after realizing that the next raid content will probably be months away, I'm in the opinion that Blizzard could have put in a bit more resources into post-80 content. Especially since Naxx is essentially a recycled dungeon both "Boss-wise" and "Gear-wise".

So the only thing that I have to look forward to is leveling another character to 80 and doing the quests that I haven't done.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Game..bad prices on Amazon.ca, Dec 27 2010
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
First I would like to say that I love playing WOW.
I was hoping to jump back on WOW so been searching around for a good price. Bestbuy has it on sale for $45 so I thought I'd check out Amazon to see if it's any cheaper but wow, was I surprised to see the price here. $57 for this game? How is this competitive pricing? Do people actually buy the games on Amazon? Even futureshop and Walmart sells this game cheaper. I suggest people search around before purchasing anything from Amazon. Good luck to you all

4.0 out of 5 stars Delivered on day of launch!, Nov. 30 2008
Sid Choudhuri (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I pre-ordered WotLK and later realised it would be delivered almost a week after the game's launch date.
I was surprised to find it delivered by Canada Post on Nov. 13 - the launch date - without any hassle. I found it on Amazon for $34.99, much less than at most stores.
I've ordered from Amazon before, but have to say I was especially pleasantly surprised with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Why $70, Feb. 28 2010
C. Mitchell "HaloChris117" (Brantford, ON Canada) - See all my reviews
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This isn't so much as a review of the game as it a asking why it's almost twice as much here as on blizzard's site. even after the conversion to CAD it's only $42.10 so why is it almost $30 more here. Normally amazon is a great place for purchasing stuff, but not in this case.

The expansion it self is good but not at this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for WoW players and collectors, June 11 2014
Nicolas Labbe - See all my reviews
I have been playing World Of Warcraft for nine years and I needed the vanilla, BC and WOTLK Collector's editions to complete my collection. I believe it is worth it for every wow players that are collectors !

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice game., Nov. 4 2013
I bough these game because I started to play at Cataclysm but I really enjoyed leveling trought these "old" expansion...

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product, May 21 2013
Dominique Chevalier "Dom" (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
Great Price, This is an awesome. I would definitely recommend this to any one else who likes online shopping great price. Would definitely buy some thing like this again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best Expansion So Far, Jan. 8 2012
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
When I purchased this expansion, at the time of release, it was hands down the most impressive expansion in my eyes when I compare it to how I felt when World of Warcraft: Cataclysm was released.

Wrath not only ups the level cap from 70 to 80 (10 levels compared to Cataclysm's 5), but they add a massive new world, Northrend, for players to explore. There are two "starting zones" in Northrend to help prevent players from getting bored if they level more than one character, and enough quests throughout all the other zones that you can usually avoid leveling in the same area as before.

This expansion also introduces the Death Knight as a playable character. They are a "Hero Class", which simply means they start at level 55 instead of at 1.

For myself, I remember when I first stepped foot into the new land (Howling Fjord) and was impressed by what I saw: it was colorful, huge, and the music was very well done, as well as in several other areas.

Initially with the game there were a fair amount of cinematics too that would revolve around the Lich King and how the Alliance/Horde were progressing with their efforts to defeat him. Since his fall (patch 3.3 and Cataclysm), I do not know if they removed a some of those quests (i.e The Wrathgate).

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Expansion Pack
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Expansion Pack by Activision (Mac OS X Intel, Windows Vista / XP)
CDN$ 49.99 CDN$ 19.99