biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on April 7, 2012
I bought this to use with my Forerunner 305. It was easy to fasten onto the handlebars of my bike and I can now read the display of the Forerunner while I'm riding. It's much easier and safer having the Forerunner on the handlebars rather than on my wrist. Recommended
on July 16, 2014
One of the most simple, yet effective attachments for anyone who rides a road bike and uses a Garmin Forerunner watch. The soft rubber protects your bike from scratches and can also be placed on over wires due to the same reason. It's also grippy enough to prevent the watch from sliding all over your handle bars or rotate on its own, but not too grippy to prevent you from easily adjusting the angle of the watch once it is fastened on. I've ridden many miles with it on and it has definitely proved its worth.
on March 15, 2013
Works great, easy to mount, holds my Garmin Forerunner 210 secure while riding on some pretty rough root and rock trails.
on October 25, 2015
My partner is turning into an avid cyclist and wished to use her Garmin 610 that she used for running while using her new road bike. This is the perfect solution. Very simple design with extremely quick and easy install. This allowed her to transfer her Garmin from her arm to the handle bars and re-focus her valuable attention out on the road, where it should be. My only critique would be that it would be nice if Garmin included some more of their zip ties in case we ever have to remove the mount for bike maintenance or if they snap but I'm hoping they will be standard size so I can just use some from an automotive store. Great product, simple design = perfect addition to an exercise arsenal!
on August 29, 2012
Excelent choice.

Fits perfectly on any bike and keep your Garmin Forerunner safe.
If you serious about training with a Garmin on a Bike you must try this one.
on September 10, 2012
Does the job just fine. Seems i damaged the wristband pin while attaching the garmin 610 to my handle bar too tightly before receiving the mount. so be careful not to put too much stress on the band.
on December 17, 2012
These are very easy to use and install. Price was good too. They really provide you with a high quality bike computer to track your rides.
on August 30, 2015
Well - this took 2 minutes to install and my Garmin watch didn't move an inch during my bike ride. Excellent product and fast delivery!
on October 26, 2015
Does what it promises. Works well with my Garmin Vivoactive. I chose not to attach the mount with the ties and it works great.
on July 13, 2014
Love having the watch on my bike handle bars. It's very spongy to protect the watch from the road and trail bumps.