summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools Family

Size: talla_única|Change

on June 25, 2016
Fits good!
on June 2, 2016
5 stars
on May 16, 2016
Does what is supposed to do: hold your watch
on April 18, 2016
The bike mount is solid rubber and should last well. It stayed in place very well on a 40km single track mountain bike ride. It's abit heavier than I expected and the tie wraps are difficult to use, leaving the end of them sticking out making the watch strap sitting on the sharp ends. Ultimately, it's better than trying to look at my watch on my arm while riding in difficult terrain and I would likely buy it again.
on March 10, 2016
Nice!
on February 24, 2016
Perfect, exactly what i needed, fast & easy transaction . thanks
on October 26, 2015
Does what it promises. Works well with my Garmin Vivoactive. I chose not to attach the mount with the ties and it works great.
on October 25, 2015
My partner is turning into an avid cyclist and wished to use her Garmin 610 that she used for running while using her new road bike. This is the perfect solution. Very simple design with extremely quick and easy install. This allowed her to transfer her Garmin from her arm to the handle bars and re-focus her valuable attention out on the road, where it should be. My only critique would be that it would be nice if Garmin included some more of their zip ties in case we ever have to remove the mount for bike maintenance or if they snap but I'm hoping they will be standard size so I can just use some from an automotive store. Great product, simple design = perfect addition to an exercise arsenal!
on October 19, 2015
Great device! Expensive for what it is, but it does an excellent job.
on October 13, 2015
not good if you have aero bars