biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on April 1, 2013
I really like the quality of this block, the cork feels very sturdy. There was a little more weight to it than some other ones I've tried, but I found this to be helpful when using it for balancing poses (just in case you start to tip, you have something sturdy that won't topple over). However, it is a little harder than a foam block or other corks if you're putting it under your bum.
on December 10, 2013
I use this yoga block interchangeably with my lightweight foam block, depending on the pose. This one is great for increasing the difficulty of certain standing poses by performing them on top of the block, as it is very sturdy and well built - there is definitely some heft to it. It's difficult to review something like this as it is essentially just a block of cork, but for my purposes it has served me well.
on April 6, 2012
This yoga block is a little too thick and heavy compared to the ones at the gym. The thickness prevents me from being able to grab it with just one hand. This product is well made, but it's too bulky and heavy to use for my Yin yoga class.
on April 2, 2013
These blocks seem very stable and well made. The packaging says they are responsibly sourced, as cork is a renewable resource. So far we're very happy with these. We've had them for a month or two now.
on April 30, 2013
I am delighted with these excellent, eco-friendly, cork yoga blocks. They provide much more stability than the lighter weight foam ones and are well worth the cost .
on January 8, 2013
I am very pleased with another fine product from Manduka, and the super-quick & easy ordering & delivery from Amazon.
The blocks (I bought 2) are exactly right -they are light yet very supportive with just a little give - they also have a 'warmth' that wood or foam (ugh) blocks do not. Thus far I am a very happy Manduka customer - they are my go-to for any/all of my practice needs.
on June 17, 2014
Very good quality blocks. These have a good weight which feels alot more stable and solid than the blue foam ones.
on March 22, 2014
It's a tiny bit heavy, but that was expected (and it's a good challenge too) and due to the weight, it's a lot less likely to tip over when doing complex poses. It's good quality too, because the cork doesn't pop off when I accidentally hit it with my nails. Really, really nice block, I wouldn't bother getting the foam ones, just shell out the extra $10 for this.
on January 12, 2012
Great yoga block. Heavy enough to support strong holds, but has a nice rounded feel. Great for home. A bit heavy - I would not take it to class with me, unless I had a big yoga bag or used a car for transport.
on February 26, 2013
This block is solid and very stable. The size is perfect for my yoga class. My instructor feels that cork is preferable to the styrofoam blocks which are more available in retail stores