5.0 out of 5 stars Manduka Cork Block
I am delighted with these excellent, eco-friendly, cork yoga blocks. They provide much more stability than the lighter weight foam ones and are well worth the cost .
Published 16 months ago by Eileen Rees

2.0 out of 5 stars Manuka cork block too thick
This yoga block is a little too thick and heavy compared to the ones at the gym. The thickness prevents me from being able to grab it with just one hand. This product is well made, but it's too bulky and heavy to use for my Yin yoga class.
Published on April 6 2012 by Chantal

4.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy, Dec 10 2013
This review is from: Manduka Cork Block (Sports)
I use this yoga block interchangeably with my lightweight foam block, depending on the pose. This one is great for increasing the difficulty of certain standing poses by performing them on top of the block, as it is very sturdy and well built - there is definitely some heft to it. It's difficult to review something like this as it is essentially just a block of cork, but for my purposes it has served me well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Manduka Cork Block, April 30 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Environmentally friendly, good construction, April 2 2013
This review is from: Manduka Cork Block (Sports)
These blocks seem very stable and well made. The packaging says they are responsibly sourced, as cork is a renewable resource. So far we're very happy with these. We've had them for a month or two now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Eco-friendly, heavier than most cork blocks, April 1 2013
This review is from: Manduka Cork Block (Sports)
I really like the quality of this block, the cork feels very sturdy. There was a little more weight to it than some other ones I've tried, but I found this to be helpful when using it for balancing poses (just in case you start to tip, you have something sturdy that won't topple over). However, it is a little harder than a foam block or other corks if you're putting it under your bum.

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality, June 17 2014
This review is from: Manduka Cork Block (Sports)
Very good quality blocks. These have a good weight which feels alot more stable and solid than the blue foam ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and great for yoga!, March 22 2014
This review is from: Manduka Cork Block (Sports)
It's a tiny bit heavy, but that was expected (and it's a good challenge too) and due to the weight, it's a lot less likely to tip over when doing complex poses. It's good quality too, because the cork doesn't pop off when I accidentally hit it with my nails. Really, really nice block, I wouldn't bother getting the foam ones, just shell out the extra $10 for this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Props!, June 9 2013
This review is from: Manduka Cork Block (Sports)
Cork block was recommended by my instructor. Very solid and easy to keep clean. The price is higher than foam but worth the extra in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best block to work with, Feb. 26 2013
This review is from: Manduka Cork Block (Sports)
This block is solid and very stable. The size is perfect for my yoga class. My instructor feels that cork is preferable to the styrofoam blocks which are more available in retail stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, Jan. 8 2013
This review is from: Manduka Cork Block (Sports)
I am very pleased with another fine product from Manduka, and the super-quick & easy ordering & delivery from Amazon.
The blocks (I bought 2) are exactly right -they are light yet very supportive with just a little give - they also have a 'warmth' that wood or foam (ugh) blocks do not. Thus far I am a very happy Manduka customer - they are my go-to for any/all of my practice needs.

2.0 out of 5 stars Manuka cork block too thick, April 6 2012