5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product! Powerful durable with a great battery life. Just what I would expect from Bosch!, Sept. 15 2012
Vikingdescendent - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Bosch 34618 18-Volt 1/2-Inch CompactTough Drill/Driver Kit (Tools & Hardware)
Great product, long lasting batteries and power to spare. Well balanced in the hand and has a nice bit lock feature. Just what I expected from a Bosch product! Delivery was fast and it's another great deal from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, June 4 2012
I had exactly this model before and re-ordered it as I recently ruined my old one. This newer version of that model seems to have a better gear than the previous one and has a little higher torque. I guess I re-ordered because I really liked it before and now it even better.
Sometimes they sell on Amazon for even less if you wait but I needed it quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars top notch 1/2 inch drill with 2 batteries at a great price, Feb. 4 2012
I first used a Bosch drill like this one when I borrowed my brother-in-law's a couple of years ago. Having previously owned nothing but lower priced "mediocre" drills previously, I could feel the difference immediately. When the opportunity arose to buy one through Amazon at a greatly discounted price I ordered it immediately. This is the best drill I have ever owned. It feels well balanced and comfortable in the hand. There's lots of power when needed with variable speed and great control for any job around the farm. All this at an unbelievable price. Get one if you're in the market for a new drill - you won't be disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tough, powerful drill, Jan. 29 2012
I bought this drill on Boxing Day special and it's an incredible value at less than $100. It has a good, well-balanced heft, and the materials used in construction feel high-quality. I love the brake, which immediately stops the drill when the trigger is released. The speed control is easy to control, and it appears to have more than enough torque to drive 3" screws into hardwood. The racheting chuck is quick and easy to use and I haven't yet had any slippage while drilling holes.

The only negatives are the type of extra bit holder and lack of work light. The former is a hole in the back which holds the included double-sided bit, but if you're like me and keep a magnetic bit holder in the chuck, it will barely hold onto a standard small bit. The latter is a feature now appearing on all drills but absent on this drill, but it's not a deal-breaker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bosch 34618 Drill/Driver kit, Jan. 27 2012
I have had use of this drill for less than a month. I am very impressed with its build quality. It feels sturdy, runs quietly and no doubt should give years of excellent performance. It fits my large hand very well and has a comfortable rubberized grip. My only regret is that I didn't buy two units at your remarkable sale price of less than $100 delivered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bosch 34618 Drill/Driver, Jan. 27 2012
Product is usual Bosch quality all around. The price was very attractive for a first rate product that usually sells for much more. Warrenty is very good. When I registered on line I told Bosch that while my purchase date was Dec 26 I did not recieve the the unit until January 5th. Bosch immediately advised me that they would advance the warrenty start to that date. Amazon handled the order very efficiently so my experience from all angles was very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bosch 34618 1/2" drill, Jan. 27 2012
Does everything I expect of a drill at its suggested retail price. Service (delivery) from Amazon was first rate even though it was sale item. The drill itself is well balanced, ergonomic, powerful enough to drive home 3" deck screws with no problem, charges quickly, charge seems to last forever, quick change chuck very effective. In fact since I bought it I dont think I have used my old cable drill.

5.0 out of 5 stars cordless, Jan. 27 2012
This is the best cordless drill I have ever owned. It would have been nice if had been a hammer drill as well but for the money it is just great. It is well balanced & very powerful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Très bonne perceuse sans fil, Jan. 27 2012
Jacques Gagne (Quebec, Canada) - See all my reviews
Cette perceuse sans fil est parfaite... légère, compacte et très puissante. Un coffre de transport solide et léger avec quelques compartiments pour ranger des mèches et autres. Le prix est aussi très alléchant pour une perceuse aussi performante. Si j'avais été encore entrepreneur électricien, j'en aurais acheter au moins deux en même temps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price Fantastic Drill, Dec 23 2011
Bought this drill quickly without much research due to it being on sale. It's fantastic. I'm very happy with the purchase. It is lightweight but still very powerful. A complete joy to use. Perfect for construction projects and for repair around the house. The case is well designed and easily fits everything including the double batteries without being huge. I highly recommend this.

ARRAY(0xbf73ee1c)